Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

Skeleton -> Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through (12/6/2013 4:04:16 PM)

I am getting more and more comfortable with the complexity of this game, but, I am curious if anyone is inclined to put together a walk through for either of the "beginner" scenarios to gain a better grasp of the overall thought process? Is there or are there AAR's for either that go into depth about not just the "how?" but the "why's?"?

bo -> RE: Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through (12/6/2013 4:37:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marcus the leper

I am getting more and more comfortable with the complexity of this game, but, I am curious if anyone is inclined to put together a walk through for either of the "beginner" scenarios to gain a better grasp of the overall thought process? Is there or are there AAR's for either that go into depth about not just the "how?" but the "why's?"?

Hi Marcus

Up in the AAR section a beta tester, Grotius, did a very nice one on Barbarossa it is called Plans in Flames: A Barbarossa AAR please check it out.

Bo

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through (12/6/2013 5:36:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marcus the leper

Hi Marcus

Up in the AAR section a beta tester, Grotius, did a very nice one on Barbarossa it is called Plans in Flames: A Barbarossa AAR please check it out.

Bo

Yes, the AAR subforum is where you should look for examples of how to (and how not to) play those scenarios - from both sides.

Skeleton -> RE: Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through (12/6/2013 5:56:10 PM)

Thank you Gentlemen, I will do just that. This thing is going to be on my hard drive for years to come, again, unreal what you have done Steve, thank you!

henri51 -> RE: Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through (12/6/2013 10:11:27 PM)

The Barbarossa AAR is OK, but unfortunately it does not go into the details for example of how to move your units to the best places.

Henri

lecrop -> RE: Barbarossa/Guadalcanal Walk Through (12/7/2013 7:38:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: henri51

The Barbarossa AAR is OK, but unfortunately it does not go into the details for example of how to move your units to the best places.

Henri

shhhhh Classified Information [8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI