RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

magi -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (4/29/2015 5:09:18 PM)

something not right with many USAF Air Mobility Comd flights..... many flights at under 3000 ft and many others at 300 ft alt.....
so far 4 red subs went to the surface in the SLOC.....
at 1030 zulu my game crashed...
ari mobility units take off in pairs and and wont go to cruise alt...

Gunner98 -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (5/11/2015 7:30:45 PM)

Anything else on this one guys?

B

magi -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (5/13/2015 2:10:50 AM)

my game may have been acting up with some of that stuff....

Gunner98 -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (5/31/2015 1:36:37 PM)

OK

Finally the Final version [:D](yeah right!)

Ver 2.4 changes:

-Changed up all the NATO subs. Not sure what happened with the LA's but they are all correct now. The Brit has Spearfish
-Bison's at Kef now have a load-out which should correct the issue with MiG-31s running out of fuel
-Fixed the CRAF ferry missions which should fix the problem with them stacking up at each end.
-Reduced the number of French MPA's
-Deactivated the supporting Tanker mission for the Sqn heading to Thule once no longer needed
-Corrected some issues with Russian Subs
-Other minor changes

Enjoy

B

magi -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (6/2/2015 2:24:52 PM)

Okidokie......

Gunner98 -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (11/29/2015 2:13:34 PM)

Version 2.5 upladed here and in the Community Scenario Thread.

Some changes suggested by Kgambit

-Fixed some issues with CRAFT AC
-Changed up the Sturgeon, there was something wrong and its now fixed
-Move the Flankers to Andoya to save gas
-Put more Tankers in the mix for the Sovs

Enjoy

AndrewJ -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (11/29/2015 10:15:12 PM)

Trying this one again, I noticed the tanker and F-18s that are currently landed at Gander have no loadout, even though they are assigned to the mid-Atlantic CAP mission.

Gunner98 -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (11/30/2015 9:43:08 AM)

Strange

Probably something to do with updating the DB. Thanks for picking that up, there were a couple AC on the Russian side affected as well.

Fixed

Gunner98 -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (12/21/2015 10:55:49 AM)

Another Tweak to Northern Fury 8 Hold the line. This one is based on comments from Kgambit and tries to fix the MiG-31 behaviour over Greenland.

B

AndrewJ -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (12/21/2015 9:08:59 PM)

Playing V2.5 (Still! I need more vacation time!) I noticed that many of the reference points that are used to define the Kuznetsov's ASW and AEW patrols are not tagged as relative, so the Kusnetzov quickly outruns its support. A quick look shows this is still the same in V2.7. The Varyag's missions look OK.

Edit: forgot to add that the Varyag group comes to a halt and just sits there towards the end of first 24 hours, so you can bombard it at your leisure. I suspect the Kuznetsov group may have the same issue, but it usually gets heavily engaged first so the issue never comes up.

Gunner98 -> RE: New Scenario: Hold the Line (12/21/2015 9:16:31 PM)

Bugger! Thought I got that one a long time ago. Probably a version control issue on my part![sm=00000030.gif]

Thanks for picking that one up Andrew. Will fix it tonight, currently armpits deep in trying to build an IADS for 10.2. Tricky stuff in a big scenario, and I'm ham-fisted with Lua!

B

OK, here is ver 2.8 with Ref points fixed.

Thanks again Andrew.

B

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI