Transylvania (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Ingtar -> Transylvania (12/8/2013 8:59:31 PM)

I did not see this, but could easily have missed it. If Germany conquers Hungary, and then later forces the demands upon Rumania, Transylvania becomes impassible to everyone.

paulderynck -> RE: Transylvania (12/9/2013 10:54:56 PM)

Uncharted territory. If we assume conquered Hungary has a puppet government and the rules say Transylvania becomes part of Hungary for all purposes, then Transylvania becomes German controlled. Another take on this would be a conquered Hungary no longer exists as a political entity and Rumania retains control of Transylvania plus any resident vampires.

No idea if this specific situation has been tested in MWiF.

Is your statement hypothetical or is this something you tried and were surprised by the results?

Ingtar -> RE: Transylvania (12/10/2013 5:10:29 AM)

It was something I noticed in my latest game. The territory is impassable to all.

Centuur -> RE: Transylvania (12/10/2013 5:45:20 PM)

Sounds like a bug. Can you put a saved game in here from before the claim of Hungary/Bulgaria on Transilvania. Than Steve can pick it up and investigate what goes wrong here. Won't be high on the fix list, however...

Ingtar -> RE: Transylvania (12/10/2013 6:54:25 PM)

I am well beyond that point, sadly. If I get a chance, I'll set a game up and take it to that point for you.

paulderynck -> RE: Transylvania (12/10/2013 7:27:30 PM)

I sent that situation into the ADG rules forum. I feel the current rules don't really cover it as either possibility I mentioned would be argued for, and you'd probably end up rolling for it.

MWiF's solution is pretty novel! [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI