Game stopper (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

chekers_MatrixForum -> Game stopper (12/10/2013 8:45:42 PM)

Got through turn one and it ended on a 1. Germany ended up not conquering Poland. The game said there is no place to set up the cavalry and they will try next turn but then it wants you to set up an infantry. I am unable to find any spot to set it up.

How do I upload the saved game?

paulderynck -> RE: Game stopper (12/10/2013 9:07:36 PM)

Please zip it first. Have you posted any pictures to the forum so far? It is the same process. Quote the post you want to reply to and at the bottom of the message window you'll see where you can click to upload a file.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Game stopper (12/11/2013 12:15:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

Please zip it first. Have you posted any pictures to the forum so far? It is the same process. Quote the post you want to reply to and at the bottom of the message window you'll see where you can click to upload a file.

Be sure to use the Post Reply button, NOT the fast Reply button. Only the former enables uploading files with the post.

oleb -> RE: Game stopper (12/11/2013 4:32:47 AM)

Could be the same bug I posted in this thread.

chekers_MatrixForum -> RE: Game stopper (12/11/2013 12:19:15 PM)

I just sent an e-mail to MadExcept@MatrixGames.com and it looks like the same error.

paulderynck -> RE: Game stopper (12/11/2013 7:06:46 PM)

Thank you, Madexcepts are set up to go there, but the advantage of posting loadable game files and instructions to reproduce - here in the forum threads - is that beta testers (plus Shannon) have access to them for testing, plus we have easy access to the memory-jogging info in the thread.

Only Shannon can get the game files off MadExcept@MatrixGames and has to search to find ones associated to forum posts and also people's pseudonyms here are often different than their email addresses.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI