Undo Build issue (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Majorball68 -> Undo Build issue (12/11/2013 1:25:49 AM)

I have noticed in solitaire play if you undo a build and redo a build of the same type it randomly selects from the pool again and not necessarily the same unit. For example, if I choose to build an Infantry Corp I may get a 5-3 land unit. If I undo build and then select build infantry corp I may get a 7-4 land unit sitting in the same force pool.

Builds from force pool should be random(exception are ships). Something should be done so it cant be exploited by undoing and rebuilding to get the best from the force pool. In the above example if I was to undo the infantry build and then rebuild it I should pull the 5-3 again as I already pulled it with the first build which was undone.

Not sure if it affects net play as I havnt advance to that yet.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Undo Build issue (12/11/2013 1:41:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Majorball68

I have noticed in solitaire play if you undo a build and redo a build of the same type it randomly selects from the pool again and not necessarily the same unit. For example, if I choose to build an Infantry Corp I may get a 5-3 land unit. If I undo build and then select build infantry corp I may get a 7-4 land unit sitting in the same force pool.

Builds from force pool should be random(exception are ships). Something should be done so it cant be exploited by undoing and rebuilding to get the best from the force pool. In the above example if I was to undo the infantry build and then rebuild it I should pull the 5-3 again as I already pulled it with the first build which was undone.

All the builds are trashed at the end of the production phase (when the major power closes the form) and new random draws are made. What you see during the production phase as the 'selected' units is merely to let you know how many you could still build in that turn.

Majorball68 -> RE: Undo Build issue (12/11/2013 1:55:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

quote:

ORIGINAL: Majorball68

All the builds are trashed at the end of the production phase (when the major power closes the form) and new random draws are made. What you see during the production phase as the 'selected' units is merely to let you know how many you could still build in that turn.

oh cool. Thanks for the quick reply.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI