feature req. - 1 Click to activate all group pilots in 1 day delay (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

urtel -> feature req. - 1 Click to activate all group pilots in 1 day delay (12/14/2013 8:55:08 PM)

I know it is no priority of any kind but i will like to have new button like on image so i can activate all pilots in group with delay of 1 day, it can lower click fest when pilots are transfer to/from training groups.

[image]local://upfiles/46066/38D06EC07A424121A0257CB14D91484B.jpg[/image]

guytipton41 -> RE: feature req. - 1 Click to activate all group pilots in 1 day delay (12/15/2013 11:40:59 AM)

Yeah!

Actually I would like a global activate all pilots with a '1' delay.

Cheers,
Guy

jcjordan -> RE: feature req. - 1 Click to activate all group pilots in 1 day delay (12/16/2013 9:41:15 PM)

There was some beta patch that changed that behavior but forget offhand which one it was nor the reasoning behind it or if it was just an unintended side effect to whatever change precipitated it. It used to be that you could use "get" button to activate all pilots until you got to max pilots w/ all active now it's as you see it.

Lokasenna -> RE: feature req. - 1 Click to activate all group pilots in 1 day delay (12/17/2013 12:07:14 AM)

Yes. If you use 'get pilot' or 'get X pilots', it will pull from your group reserve with delay of 1 first. So if you have a unit with 20(11) pilots, you can use "get 5 pilots" 3 times and it will pull the 11 from the group reserve first. Doesn't matter what the source is, and it always pulls only from group reserve if you have any there, even if you only have 3 in group reserve and click 'get 5'. It will only pull the 3.

Very handy.

McSeem -> RE: feature req. - 1 Click to activate all group pilots in 1 day delay (12/17/2013 8:00:34 AM)

Please make button to activate theese pilots on Squadron screen if possible

obvert -> RE: feature req. - 1 Click to activate all group pilots in 1 day delay (12/17/2013 11:00:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lokasenna

Yes. If you use 'get pilot' or 'get X pilots', it will pull from your group reserve with delay of 1 first. So if you have a unit with 20(11) pilots, you can use "get 5 pilots" 3 times and it will pull the 11 from the group reserve first. Doesn't matter what the source is, and it always pulls only from group reserve if you have any there, even if you only have 3 in group reserve and click 'get 5'. It will only pull the 3.

Very handy.

Doesn't always work. It's not present at times with certain groups that have a ton of pilots at one day delay.

Imagine the pain in '45 when filling kami groups! Oh, yeah. Especially when the type of plane that trained the pilots may be very different than the one they're going into. So literally hundreds of pilots being manually added.

Lokasenna -> RE: feature req. - 1 Click to activate all group pilots in 1 day delay (12/17/2013 2:35:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: obvert

quote:

Very handy.

Doesn't always work. It's not present at times with certain groups that have a ton of pilots at one day delay.

Imagine the pain in '45 when filling kami groups! Oh, yeah. Especially when the type of plane that trained the pilots may be very different than the one they're going into. So literally hundreds of pilots being manually added.

It's always been present for me... Can you describe when it doesn't work? It is my understanding that the pilots must be at Delay 1.

obvert -> RE: feature req. - 1 Click to activate all group pilots in 1 day delay (12/17/2013 7:22:19 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: obvert

quote:

Very handy.

It's always been present for me... Can you describe when it doesn't work? It is my understanding that the pilots must be at Delay 1.

I'll have to look, but it seems to be kind of random. I'll add manually and sometimes it allows me to use the auto button, other times they stick at one day delay with no auto button available.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI