Base building spreadsheet (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

MichaelU -> Base building spreadsheet (12/18/2013 8:31:10 AM)

As a new-ish player struggling through his first GC PBEM and trying to cope with the many, many different aspects of the game, the posts from more experienced playes have been invaluable in getting up to speed.

Graymane's post on base building here was one of those, and I decided to try capture his data and put it into a spreadsheet to make it easier to work out how long it will take from capturing a base to getting it to the desired airfield or port size.

Unfortunately I can't upload the Excel file directly to this post, but I can email it to anyone interested if you PM me. If there's a way to make it more accessible, let me know.

Below is a screenie of what the spreadsheet looks like.

[image]local://upfiles/32803/DDAAEEEFAF794330A649D537E46CC1BD.jpg[/image]

Numdydar -> RE: Base building spreadsheet (12/18/2013 3:48:36 PM)

I assume your Days colums should read months [:)]? Or else something is wrong since your completion date for size 3 looks like 12/11/41 when the current date is 7/12/41. I also doubt that to go from 3 to 4 will only take an extra 5 days either.

I also did not realize that the game allowed you to start before 12/41. What mod are you using [:D]?

MichaelU -> RE: Base building spreadsheet (12/18/2013 3:55:26 PM)

It's British style, so the start date is 7 Dec 1941, then the date for the first upgrade is 11 Dec 1941.

Spreadsheet was designed as a top secret mission under strict instructions from Churchill himself. Hence the use of British dates.

rustysi -> RE: Base building spreadsheet (12/18/2013 10:25:16 PM)

Yeah, and besides what month is 16????[X(][X(][X(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI