Rookie looking for short scenario game (any side) - Closed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

urtel -> Rookie looking for short scenario game (any side) - Closed (12/19/2013 5:45:54 PM)

This will be mine first Witp AE PBEM game, yes i m rookie in witp and PBEM playing but i play strategy games for looong time so i m not really green to the bone as you may think...

I m good to play any side for one of short scenarios before i get into deep dark waters of grand campaign..

i can do 1-2 turn a day average, but i have next 3 days all to mine self so if someone can jump in fast i think we can do up to 20 turns before Monday and after it will be 1-2 turns a day average...

One more thing i m playing 1st turn little longer, because i m guy who like to study mine forces before i start to move them so 1st turn can take up to couple of hours(probably days when i start to play campaign) others will move faster i promise :)

i use last beta versions, and i m fine with standard house rules (i m not sure how that is matter for short scenarios)...

It will be great if i get opponent who already played at last one PBEM game so he know technical details how to do it, but i guess noob like me will be fine too, we will find way to move game forward i m sure...

Lonewolf -> RE: Rookie looking for short scenario game (any side) (12/20/2013 1:20:52 AM)

PBEM greenhorn here as well and willing to give one of the short scenarios a try. As my signature says I have been playing around the series for a while. Also I am an old school wargamer. There is a FAQ for pbem here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2180809

I am using the latest beta from here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3185062 with the default (stock) maps and artworks hence no mods.

PM me if we want to go further. I can only answer game related at night time when I am at home. The benefit for dealing with me is we can both learn at the same pace.

urtel -> RE: Rookie looking for short scenario game (any side) (12/20/2013 6:26:33 AM)

PM sent, and thread Closed...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI