Game Freeze on Interface Command (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

rokohn -> Game Freeze on Interface Command (12/21/2013 6:46:26 AM)

Hello,

Every time I load a game, even the tutorials, I have this reoccurring game crash issue. When I start the game or interactive tutorial, I am able to move the windows normally and they are functional. However, if I click on the Interface dropdown menu, and click on the option, the game freezes, the window open, none of the other windows are even draggable, nor are they responsive. Total game crash, to close the game.

What am I missing. I have the other windows on a second screen and the main map window on the primary screen.

I did upload the 1.07, it didn't address the issue.

AxelNL -> RE: Game Freeze on Interface Command (12/21/2013 6:55:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rokohn

Hello,

Every time I load a game, even the tutorials, I have this reoccurring game crash issue. When I start the game or interactive tutorial, I am able to move the windows normally and they are functional. However, if I click on the Interface dropdown menu, and click on the option, the game freezes, the window open, none of the other windows are even draggable, nor are they responsive. Total game crash, to close the game.

What am I missing. I have the other windows on a second screen and the main map window on the primary screen.

I did upload the 1.07, it didn't address the issue.

You might want to try to have the Main Form on your primary screen. And your secondary on the right (if you have it on the left).

rokohn -> RE: Game Freeze on Interface Command (12/21/2013 2:58:18 PM)

It worked, thanks.

Was there any mention of this window issue with the Main Form in the instructions that I missed?

AxelNL -> RE: Game Freeze on Interface Command (12/21/2013 4:33:58 PM)

quote:

It worked, thanks.

Was there any mention of this window issue with the Main Form in the instructions that I missed?

not sure if it is in the new documentation, which also tells you about not using certain languages as the windows language.

paulderynck -> RE: Game Freeze on Interface Command (12/21/2013 5:46:48 PM)

quote:

It worked, thanks.

There are threads buried here in Tech Support about using multiple monitors that mention this. But it would be a good idea if it were to appear under the Windows Advisory in the "what's new" pdf in the upgrades.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI