Convert to Kamikaze (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

CapnGreasy -> Convert to Kamikaze (12/24/2013 10:29:15 PM)

Jan 1945 and Kamikazes finally have come on line. The first day I noticed there was a 6 as the number of units available to convert. In my zeal I converted mostly naval units when most of the pilots I have trained in Low Nav are Army pilots. (Even converted a dedicated training unit, great job there!)

Anyway the main query is what are the criteria for units being under the proper conditions to convert. I know all fighter and bomber units can convert but all units I want to convert are grayed out. They may not be near their HQ, their HQ may not be at a base with 20K supply, or the normal things that keep them from taking replacements or converting. This would be my guess.

Not seeing this in detail in the manual and would like some insight into others experience.

Thanks for any help or comments you can provide.

And Happy Holidays to everyone.

erstad -> RE: Convert to Kamikaze (12/25/2013 2:45:09 AM)

Only low experience units can be converted. I forget the exact threshold. But you can always remove all the pilots and then replace with raw replacement pilots, so it's a fairly artificial barrier. Although you might have to wait till the next turn.

PaxMondo -> RE: Convert to Kamikaze (12/25/2013 4:43:14 AM)

I think it is less than 50 exp ...

CapnGreasy -> RE: Convert to Kamikaze (12/25/2013 11:42:07 AM)

Well then, the good news is, I have very many units with fairly high exp pilots.

Thank you for the information. I should be able to convert any unit I wish now.

Expecting an advance through the Aleutians any time so this may be a great help.

I have also noted the Ohka is stockpiling and started building e type Bettties. Any chance this thing actually works in game?

Happy Holidays again all.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI