Just purchased & enjoying the game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series

Ben_C -> Just purchased & enjoying the game (12/29/2013 6:01:19 PM)

Good Evening All,

I purchased FPC:RS yesterday and having played through a couple of scenarios I have to say I am really enjoying it. I'm playing mostly as WP and still getting to grips with everything the game has to offer; once I'm comfortable I may have to try some PBEM action.

CapnDarwin -> RE: Just purchased & enjoying the game (12/29/2013 6:04:48 PM)

Ben, welcome aboard! We will be releasing the 2.03 update in January with many bug fixes, tweaks, feature enhancements and even a few new features from the wish list. Also all of the new scenarios and campaign content that got bumped due to code changes for 2.03. So you are jumping in at a good time. We will be starting 2014 of big!

Mad Russian -> RE: Just purchased & enjoying the game (12/29/2013 6:55:04 PM)

The scenarios that start with a W in the name have been balanced for Soviet player game play.

Enjoy!

Good Hunting.

MR

Ben_C -> RE: Just purchased & enjoying the game (12/29/2013 9:35:23 PM)

CD,MR,

Looking forward to see how the game develops in 2014. Thanks for the tip on the scenario naming, I seem to remember seeing a post on that too. I'm finding the OODA loop aspect and playing with 'limited orders' to be really refreshing. I've worked in Battle Group and Squadron level HQs and the pace and amount of information coming in can be overwhelming; I have a mental image of my virtual J2 and J5 officers pulling their hair out!

rallye72 -> RE: Just purchased & enjoying the game (1/4/2014 3:59:13 PM)

Is there a way to string orders together? For instance for waypoint 1 I do a hasty move but from 1 to 2 I want to do an assault. Can this be done?

thanks.

Mad Russian -> RE: Just purchased & enjoying the game (1/4/2014 4:24:09 PM)

Not yet.

Good Hunting.

MR

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI