Happy to see CC alive! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog

Babstar -> Happy to see CC alive! (12/31/2013 3:47:31 AM)

Just wanted to say that I'm very happy to see CC alive and love the new Panthers in the Fog release! Last time I Played was CC5 when it first came out.

CC is the Nr 1 wargame for me :)

Javolenus -> RE: Happy to see CC alive! (4/17/2014 9:31:33 AM)

I also feel happy that CC is alive. It's a great overall design. But I wish the AI could be improved for single-player. I have all the CC remakes and always play single-player -- but it's just too easy. The AI either shuffles its units around aimlessly or performs careless suicide advances into kill zones. It's pretty much impossible to lose in single-player. The only challenge (sort of) is to try to complete a scenario without sustaining any casualties while totally annihilating the AI. Also -- I recently found Eric Young's "Squad Assault" on Gamersgate. It plays very much like CC, has a user-friendly editor, but costs only £4.50. I'd be happier paying the much higher prices for CC remakes if the AI was better ...

Renato -> RE: Happy to see CC alive! (4/17/2014 10:43:50 AM)

I concur. CC has had many great improvements in the years, but the AI has had only minor adjustements. This is a pity for those who play single-player.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI