Value changes from setup to use (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

ksandgren -> Value changes from setup to use (1/1/2014 11:00:54 PM)

Compared to all the crashes this is just a nit. During setup of Global War, and initially in the repair pool the USS Maryland and USS Colorado are listed as 4 vulnerability and 2 shore bombardment. If left in the pool one turn they become 4 and 3. If repaired and placed on the map they become 3 and 3. Pick one and keep it.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Value changes from setup to use (3/13/2014 2:51:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ksandgren

Compared to all the crashes this is just a nit. During setup of Global War, and initially in the repair pool the USS Maryland and USS Colorado are listed as 4 vulnerability and 2 shore bombardment. If left in the pool one turn they become 4 and 3. If repaired and placed on the map they become 3 and 3. Pick one and keep it.

I think you got the Shore Bombardment and Anti-aircraft Fire factors mixed up - something I do often too. They remain at 3 and 2 throughout.

The Vulnerability number does change when a naval unit is damaged, becoming one larger. So the value of 4 changes back to its original value of 3 once the unit is repaired.

ksandgren -> RE: Value changes from setup to use (3/24/2014 10:52:50 PM)

No,I do not have shore bombardment and AA fire mixed up. I checked the manual and RAC to be sure which corner value represented what before typing the comment. The vulnerability answer does fit the circumstances and it appears that a fix from around 12/14 stopped the shore bombardment change from continuing.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI