status so far. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3

Flyingcursor -> status so far. (1/27/2003 8:43:57 PM)

OK. My first game. I've just reached anti-matter. I have 2 colonies plus my original world. Pirates have revealed the enemy systems. I have two opponents. Each one has more systems then I do. One of them is my philosophy, the other is not. I'm cultivating the first to try for federation.
I've been doing a lot of raiding. Right now I'm not too sure what I want to do. I think I'm going to keep whacking pirates and raiding until I get enough defense and ships to start attacking one of the computer players. I want to try to get some of his systems away to weaken him prior to any attack on his one world.

At this time things are a bit dull as I'm just waiting for other things to be done.

I think I need more colonies but I want to have enough cash to support more ships. It's sort of a dilemma.

Flyingcursor -> (1/28/2003 8:08:38 PM)

I think I'm getting into the swing of it.
One of my opponents decided to declare war on me after catching one of my spies in nefarious deeds.
I started hitting his resource planets fast and furious, destroying those routes that made the most money. Then as soon as they came out of turmoil, put my own freighters on them.

I decided to attack one of his worlds about the time the other opponent became my ally. I did a capture world mission with two destroyers, 4 frigates and a batch of gunships and explorers. My ally contributed a single ship. The battle was a letdown. I fought two of the enemy ships (gunships) and the battle was over. MY ALLY GOT THE SYSTEM!!!! I won't be asking them to help me again any time soon.
So now I'm whittling away at the enemy systems and trying to federate with the ally. After I've gotten a couple cruisers and my Planet Killer I'm going in to wipe out the bad guy's home system. MUAHAHAHA.
First though, I need to get to singularity so I'm trying to steal wisdom from my enemy.

I'll be adding some more oppenents to the next game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI