Ipad version vs PC difficulty (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps

sergeii99 -> Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/3/2014 9:48:54 PM)

Hi,

Im playing on both platform, and from what im seeing the ipad version is more difficult to acomplish a scenario at the same difficulty lvl than the pc version.

Anyone seeing the same thing ?

Serge

rodney727 -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/3/2014 10:03:29 PM)

Sorry no. While the main campaign on field marshal is the same, field marshal is not the same in the dlc for the mega campaign .

FroBodine -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/3/2014 11:29:56 PM)

I have only played the first six scenarios of the '39 DLC campaign, but they seem about the same as the PC version to me.

rodney727 -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/13/2014 12:02:24 AM)

On what level?
quote:

ORIGINAL: jglazier

I have only played the first six scenarios of the '39 DLC campaign, but they seem about the same as the PC version to me.

rodney727 -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/13/2014 12:43:46 AM)

The sad truth about panzer corps for iPad is this. After much testing done by me (with my iPad and PC) is this. The highest level of difficulty you can play with this game on IPad is col. Level. Slitherine now knows this as they are deadly silent. Am I wrong Iain ?

Lord Zimoa -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/13/2014 8:10:24 AM)

quote:

but to answer all your Q`s: some missing Library stuff (some will move to the new upcoming iPad manual, due to technical iPad limitations), volume settings, some options settings, localization, all will be updated and provided in the next free upcoming iPad updates.

We just did not feel holding out the game any longer was justified as 99% is there, we add the last few things asap.

ETA on first big update in a few weeks...be a bit patient please, we go as fast as we can and this will be fixed.

IainMcNeil -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/13/2014 8:56:11 AM)

Why cant you play above colonel level? Everything should be exactly the same as on PC. I'm not sure what you mean by silence - I don't say talk about things I don't know about if that's what you mean by silence...

FroBodine -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/13/2014 8:32:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogo727

On what level?
quote:

ORIGINAL: jglazier

I am playing on General level I think, the 4th difficulty level in the difficulty selection row.

Is there a way to change difficulty between missions in a campaign? If so, how?

rodney727 -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/15/2014 12:25:44 AM)

On field marshal you bump into units that are 5 str and out of supply. The prestige however is the same for all levels on both iPad and PC. Also I enjoy playing on Manstein level and it isn't an a playable option right now.

IainMcNeil -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/16/2014 8:51:32 AM)

What do you mean you bump in to them? How often does it happen and in which missions? Is there a repeatable case? Can you send a screenshot?

rodney727 -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/16/2014 4:48:57 PM)

I'm at work now but when I get home I will upload what I'm talking about . It will be about 6pm central time in the US. Sorry for my behavior but I just want this game fixed.

rodney727 -> RE: Ipad version vs PC difficulty (1/16/2014 9:52:10 PM)

Every time I try to upload a pic it says file to large. The three bonus levels simply do not work Iain . Start the 1939 dlc without fog of war on field marshal. One look and you will say ahhhhhhhhhhh I see now. I hope this didn't offend anyone.

[image]local://upfiles/39005/4F2F163302CD42FF876FE5D00FA9EB94.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI