RE: Michael CSA vs Kamil USA (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II >> After Action Report

Ace1_slith -> RE: Michael CSA vs Kamil USA (1/13/2014 10:20:14 PM)

I see large CSA force in danger of being cut off because Michael was little overaggressive aggainst larger force.
Can he pop up here and tell us in his own words how he felt about your clash?

Michael T -> RE: Michael CSA vs Kamil USA (1/14/2014 8:38:08 AM)

I am taking a break from CW2. I feel the game is heavily in favour of the USA, as much as it was in favour of the CSA in the previous version. I won easily in the game I played Kamil where I was USA. In Richmond in 1862.

As CSA I figure the only chance they have is to break the USA players morale thru a bold and risky opening charge up the east coast. They have no chance in a long game. The USA is just too strong too quickly IMO.

In this last game with Kamil I am not cut off. I could easily get back to a position south of Washington. But to what end? A slow death by 1863/64. So best to concede and move on.

There are other aspects of the game that I am not happy with. But I leave the scene gracefully so others can form there own opinions about what if anything should be done.

For me its back to WITE when the next patch comes out and perhaps some WITW testing.

Good luck all and I hope you enjoy the game [:)]

veji1 -> RE: Michael CSA vs Kamil USA (1/14/2014 10:04:59 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Michael T

I am taking a break from CW2. I feel the game is heavily in favour of the USA, as much as it was in favour of the CSA in the previous version. I won easily in the game I played Kamil where I was USA. In Richmond in 1862.

As CSA I figure the only chance they have is to break the USA players morale thru a bold and risky opening charge up the east coast. They have no chance in a long game. The USA is just too strong too quickly IMO.

In this last game with Kamil I am not cut off. I could easily get back to a position south of Washington. But to what end? A slow death by 1863/64. So best to concede and move on.

There are other aspects of the game that I am not happy with. But I leave the scene gracefully so others can form there own opinions about what if anything should be done.

For me its back to WITE when the next patch comes out and perhaps some WITW testing.

Good luck all and I hope you enjoy the game [:)]

Thanks for your view Michael, don't hesitate to elaborate on the balance issues you see though, it can be useful. The way I see it, the game seems a bit skewed in favor of the USA if one uses moderate settings in terms of activation and attrittion. It does feel balanced with the harshest settings in terms of activation and historical attrition, because then the Union must slowdown to build its supply network and recover, which allows a more historical time table, but really I appreciate your input.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI