Remove Air phase has disappeared, v1.0.9 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Courtenay -> Remove Air phase has disappeared, v1.0.9 (1/11/2014 5:35:34 PM)

Using v1.0.9, the remove air phase has disappeared for all countries. In earlier versions, it was working.

Here is a saved game, from the Surrender step. Just say "No" to surrendering China, place German units, and note that you can't remove German air units, even though some German air units are eligible to be removed. If you continue to the CW reinforcements, you will discover that you can't place Australian units, as described in my previous post.

Majorball68 -> RE: Remove Air phase has disappeared, v1.0.9 (1/13/2014 3:45:47 AM)

Is this and issue still, I have not upgraded to 1.0.9 due to this issue?

paulderynck -> RE: Remove Air phase has disappeared, v1.0.9 (1/13/2014 6:48:36 AM)

Yes, but I'm unsure if its a smaller problem than the bugs that got fixed in 1.0.9.

Omnius -> Waiting for 1.10 (1/13/2014 3:38:49 PM)

Courtenay,
Thanks for posting this timely warning about the Remove Air function not working. Since I was just beginning a turn with several countries removing air units I decided to not upgrade to 1.09 after having a problem with the actual update routine. I hope this is fixed in 1.10 as removing air units is very important for being able to upgrade air units as newer better plane types are built.

Omnius

Majorball68 -> RE: Waiting for 1.10 (1/13/2014 7:28:28 PM)

I started a new game last night and had the option to remove aircraft from the map after upgrading to 1.0.9 Does it affect only some countries?

paulderynck -> RE: Waiting for 1.10 (1/13/2014 7:34:00 PM)

We've have had reports of phase being skipped but also of seeing the phase but planes cannot be removed when they should be able to.

Edit: Did you try to remove any?

Majorball68 -> RE: Waiting for 1.10 (1/13/2014 8:24:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

We've have had reports of phase being skipped but also of seeing the phase but planes cannot be removed when they should be able to.

Nope, I will try take notice when I do. Only know I had the window pop up asking me if I would like to remove any aircraft.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Remove Air phase has disappeared, v1.0.9 (1/13/2014 10:39:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Courtenay

Using v1.0.9, the remove air phase has disappeared for all countries. In earlier versions, it was working.

Here is a saved game, from the Surrender step. Just say "No" to surrendering China, place German units, and note that you can't remove German air units, even though some German air units are eligible to be removed. If you continue to the CW reinforcements, you will discover that you can't place Australian units, as described in my previous post.

I've fixed the Australian reinforcement problems (available in 1.1.0.0 later this week). I'll look at the skipped Remove Air subphase later today.

Omnius -> While You're At It (1/13/2014 10:43:47 PM)

Shannon,
While you're at it fixing the Remove Air Units Phase could you please fix the problem that opening the pools window creates when you're looking at the reserve pool and you close it. That ends up ending the Remove Air Units Phase when it shouldn't.

Please make sure that we can look at the reinforcements or reserve pools and when we close them we stay in the Remove Air Phase. It's the only phase that closes prematurely when we close a pool window.

Omnius

Majorball68 -> RE: Waiting for 1.10 (1/14/2014 6:12:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Majorball68

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

Nope, I will try take notice when I do. Only know I had the window pop up asking me if I would like to remove any aircraft.

Further to this in my recent game only the Chinese got the phase 'Remove Aircraft'. All other countries missed out.

chekers_MatrixForum -> RE: Waiting for 1.10 (1/15/2014 12:06:24 AM)

I've got the issue as well. My game does skips the remove air phase.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI