German Destroyed HQ's and Air Divisions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

Basilhare -> German Destroyed HQ's and Air Divisions (1/12/2014 10:48:01 AM)

I am playing for the first time (solo) as Germans vs the Russian AI. I noticed that once in awhile, I will have a corps or army level HQ reported as destroyed, but cant figure out how I am losing them? There is no battle indicator where the unit was destroyed and as far as I can tell, the Russians haven't penetrated my lines to overrun a HQ (its 1941)??? I have also lost a couple of air divisions. Perhaps this could be due to partisan activity in rear areas??? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

SigUp -> RE: German Destroyed HQ's and Air Divisions (1/12/2014 10:50:23 AM)

These are HQs which were withdrawn.

o2o2243_slith -> RE: German Destroyed HQ's and Air Divisions (1/12/2014 4:31:55 PM)

they withdraw cause they made contact with a Russian unit. be carefull when leaving them without protection!

Disgruntled Veteran -> RE: German Destroyed HQ's and Air Divisions (1/12/2014 9:16:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: o2o2243

they withdraw cause they made contact with a Russian unit. be carefull when leaving them without protection!

I think he means in the casualty screen. There are HQ's which will show as destroyed but are withdrawn actually.

Basilhare -> RE: German Destroyed HQ's and Air Divisions (1/12/2014 9:43:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Disgruntled Veteran

quote:

ORIGINAL: o2o2243

I think he means in the casualty screen. There are HQ's which will show as destroyed but are withdrawn actually.

Yes, exactly...thanks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI