Do any of you have Call of Duty Black Ops? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Gilmer -> Do any of you have Call of Duty Black Ops? (1/21/2014 1:40:05 AM)

The first one not Black ops 2. I would like to know if single player campaign is worth it to get it. I know we don't like FPS's here, but someone has to have it.

I just like the single player parts sometimes. The storylines. I played through the campaign of Modern Warfare 4 and I really liked the scenario where you were crawling through enemy lines in Chernobyl. Very creepy.

Ujoodvedla123 -> RE: Do any of you have Call of Duty Black Ops? (1/21/2014 3:55:26 PM)

PM me with your steam nick and maybe we can play it, when I have time

Chickenboy -> RE: Do any of you have Call of Duty Black Ops? (1/21/2014 5:21:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

The first one not Black ops 2. I would like to know if single player campaign is worth it to get it. I know we don't like FPS's here, but someone has to have it.

I have it. I didn't enjoy the single player campaign much, as it felt very scripted and robotic.

Terminus -> RE: Do any of you have Call of Duty Black Ops? (1/21/2014 6:32:32 PM)

It's not very good, but then CoD SP hasn't been good since Modern Warfare I.

Gilmer -> RE: Do any of you have Call of Duty Black Ops? (1/22/2014 12:37:32 AM)

Ok. I might not get it, then. I like the single player campaigns more than multiplayer. I get enough of multiplayer out of World of Tanks.

mbar -> RE: Do any of you have Call of Duty Black Ops? (1/24/2014 1:41:17 AM)

I have not finished the BO campaign but I have enjoyed it and I am about halfway through. I played through COD4 twice. I like the campaigns because they make me feel like I'm in an action movie. [:)]

histgamer -> RE: Do any of you have Call of Duty Black Ops? (1/24/2014 6:52:25 AM)

I really enjoyed the BO1 campaign as it was very different than previous COd campaigns but BO2 wasn't very compelling to me, I never finished it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI