Global War solo game crash at remove air even without pilots option (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Brainiac 6 -> Global War solo game crash at remove air even without pilots option (1/30/2014 3:57:15 PM)

How do the AARs manage to play global war into the later years, is there some "safe" or safer set of options?
All of my games have ended in corrupt saves or fatal crashes.
Attached is my latest save (Factory Destruction) that crashes at the next phase (Remove Air) even though I am not playing with the pilots option.
Is this a known issue?

Dabrion -> RE: Global War solo game crash at remove air even without pilots option (1/30/2014 7:31:23 PM)

My guess: mixture of: a) found a set of optionals that comes with bugs they know workarounds for and b) not taking actions they already know will **** up their game. Being retired or having lots of time for other reason helps.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Global War solo game crash at remove air even without pilots option (1/31/2014 1:45:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Brainiac6

How do the AARs manage to play global war into the later years, is there some "safe" or safer set of options?
All of my games have ended in corrupt saves or fatal crashes.
Attached is my latest save (Factory Destruction) that crashes at the next phase (Remove Air) even though I am not playing with the pilots option.
Is this a known issue?

Using your saved game I fixed this today. You'll have the correction in version 1.1.2 (hopefully available tomorrow/Friday).

By the way, the Remove Air label in the Main form isn't quite accurate. That is what the program shows at the beginning of the Reinforcement phase.

Brainiac 6 -> RE: Global War solo game crash at remove air even without pilots option (1/31/2014 2:54:07 AM)

Thanks for the reply and your work on this game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI