Aborted transport carrying air unit error (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

dplummer -> Aborted transport carrying air unit error (2/6/2014 12:00:02 AM)

Have a Commonwealth transport carrying a Spitfire that got aborted due to combat in the sea zone when later CW units arrived. All CW ships aborting ok
but when try to move the transport get told I cannot abort a naval and air unit together from a combat.

No apparent way around and can not save because during a naval combat abort digression sub-phase to provide file.

Bug I assume.

Shannon V. OKeets -> RE: Aborted transport carrying air unit error (2/7/2014 9:22:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dplummer

Have a Commonwealth transport carrying a Spitfire that got aborted due to combat in the sea zone when later CW units arrived. All CW ships aborting ok
but when try to move the transport get told I cannot abort a naval and air unit together from a combat.

No apparent way around and can not save because during a naval combat abort digression sub-phase to provide file.

Bug I assume.

I fixed this for 1.1.3.0 - which should be available for Monday (2/10/2014). I wasn't able to recreate the situation so I haven't tested this. I'll ask the beta testers to run some tests over the weekend.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI