shipping time? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

adrianoku -> shipping time? (2/8/2014 12:06:57 PM)

Hi, i'd Like to buy wif and i'm interested in the 3 physical books too. I'm italian so i'd like to know timing for shipping and if you're still shipping only from Us. Is there any chance to have an european delivery? Thank you!

AxelNL -> RE: shipping time? (2/8/2014 1:05:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: gattok

Hi, i'd Like to buy wif and i'm interested in the 3 physical books too. I'm italian so i'd like to know timing for shipping and if you're still shipping only from Us. Is there any chance to have an european delivery? Thank you!

In a couple of months a European distribution centre will probably be opened. That will save you costs. Sending from the US will be no problem but expect significant shipment and Tax costs on top of the amount quoted.

Orm -> RE: shipping time? (2/8/2014 1:10:10 PM)

As I understand it shipping time is short.

A European warehouse is on the way and I think it it will be opened this spring. I think there is a thread somewhere on this forum where there is a official statement on this. I expect that the transport cost and taxes will be somewhat (a lot?) lower after they begin to ship from within the European Union.

adrianoku -> RE: shipping time? (2/8/2014 7:09:09 PM)

Ok thanks! I'll try to wait until the opening of the european distributor.

adrianoku -> RE: shipping time? (5/5/2014 5:39:01 PM)

Any news for the european warehouse ??

Viktor_Kormel_slith -> RE: shipping time? (5/13/2014 5:39:00 PM)

If you read spanish you can see http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3578104 to buy the game in france, no customs, and lower shipping costs!

adrianoku -> RE: shipping time? (5/13/2014 7:10:49 PM)

You have a pm. thank you !

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI