Scenarios (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

irwin6666 -> Scenarios (2/9/2014 12:50:47 PM)

Hi folks.

I'm new to CNAW and really enjoying it.

I'm most interested in modern scenarios involving North Korea, Iran or perhaps a Falklands island war (modern day or 82 UK). I've had a quick look through the scenarios forum but not seen many.

Can anyone suggest a good one?

Cheers

Andy

cwemyss -> RE: Scenarios (2/9/2014 3:26:47 PM)

Maria & Victoria is a good starter scenario, you control a single Argie SS tasked with attacking a British task force. There are probably others that I haven't gotten to yet, because I got sidetracked building a scenario.

dandin384 -> RE: Scenarios (2/9/2014 8:30:15 PM)

I like to recommend South China Clash as a beginner scenario, the AO is perfectly sized and the scenario length is good as well. However the main reason I recommend it is because the player gets a taste of air, surface, and sub-surface assets. It's not an overwhelming number of units to control and the action is fast paced. Give it a try!

Pukeko -> RE: Scenarios (2/10/2014 6:40:21 AM)

Stand Up is a good beginner scenario. Modern day (2011) Falkland Islands.

SSN754planker -> RE: Scenarios (2/10/2014 3:10:46 PM)

If youre new to CMANO, then Stand UP is an excellent way to learn how to use air assets and how to ASUW. (anti-surface warfare)

Plus it is set in the Falklands.

JSF -> RE: Scenarios (2/10/2014 6:08:36 PM)

+1

I have just started playing Command and focus on this scenario.

quote:

ORIGINAL: cwemyss

Maria & Victoria is a good starter scenario, you control a single Argie SS tasked with attacking a British task force. There are probably others that I haven't gotten to yet, because I got sidetracked building a scenario.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI