Multiplayer wont start up error (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Tech Support

viperdave -> Multiplayer wont start up error (2/12/2014 2:01:56 PM)

i click on multiplayer and get error connection 3: serial code .. something like that.

Cunki -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/12/2014 2:25:08 PM)

Yes me, too. I get the error message Serial code non existent.....
The same, if i want to register the game on the Slitherine Homepage!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/12/2014 2:29:05 PM)

Hi guys, we are checking on this now.

Regards,

- Erik

Charly G -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/12/2014 2:37:54 PM)

I've the same problem (on the Slitherine Homepage, Error 45: Serial Number Not Found).

Cunki -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/12/2014 2:41:18 PM)

That is exact the same problem for me!!!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/12/2014 2:42:23 PM)

Hi guys,

Looks like something on the server registration is misconfigured despite earlier validation tests. Our admins are working on it, should be fixed shortly.

Regards,

- Erik

Gerry Edwards -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/12/2014 5:05:53 PM)

Hello Everyone,

Please try you multi-player again as it should now be working.

Cheers,
Gerry

dawg327 -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/25/2014 2:26:23 AM)

Unable to play multiplayer...when I enter my Slitherine login and password an "ALL OUT" map displays briefly on the screen followed by a "Unable to connect to Slitherine" message. I was playing multiplayer with no problems a few days ago.

e_barkmann -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/25/2014 3:12:33 AM)

are direct connections possible in this game or does it have to go through the slitherine server?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/25/2014 1:09:07 PM)

Hi dawg327,

We're checking the server now. Chris, it has to go through the server as it handles the matchmaking and the routing so that players don't need to worry about network/firewall configuration, different versions, etc.

Regards,

- Erik

z1812 -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/25/2014 9:51:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi dawg327,

We're checking the server now. Chris, it has to go through the server as it handles the matchmaking and the routing so that players don't need to worry about network/firewall configuration, different versions, etc.

Regards,

- Erik

It would be nice to have the option of a direct connection.

dawg327 -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/25/2014 10:17:55 PM)

Thanks Erik!

toddtreadway -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/25/2014 10:58:56 PM)

Same problem for me.

e_barkmann -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/26/2014 12:36:03 AM)

quote:

Chris, it has to go through the server as it handles the matchmaking and the routing so that players don't need to worry about network/firewall configuration, different versions, etc.

and let's not forget enforcing your DRM :-) Not that I have a problem with that in itself. But it does appear across a number of games that the slitherine server has some issues from time to time, and that impacts on the customer experience just as badly as their lack of understanding on how to forward a port and hence get a decent game going back in the day. Not to mention some outrageous traceroutes that probably occur when you have two reasonably local players whose packets are bounced half way round the world instead of a few ms delay with a direct connection.

Anyway, you may wish to consider direct connection as an option, for those who are able to access their router (and lets face it, only the host needs to forward the port, not both players.

cheers

k9mike -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/26/2014 4:24:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dawg327

Unable to play multiplayer...when I enter my Slitherine login and password an "ALL OUT" map displays briefly on the screen followed by a "Unable to connect to Slitherine" message. I was playing multiplayer with no problems a few days ago.

Mine has done same thing.

Tom Proudfoot -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/26/2014 4:47:27 AM)

Me too. They're looking into it.

PipFromSlitherine -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/26/2014 7:26:02 PM)

Guys, this should be solved now. Please try again and let us know.

Cheers

Pip

Barthheart -> RE: Multiplayer wont start up error (2/26/2014 7:32:09 PM)

Ok, I can get into the lobby again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI