Question about the future (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

zouave -> Question about the future (2/13/2014 5:54:52 PM)

OK, I'm already hooked enough to wonder what it would be like to play Noville scenarios on those beautiful snowy maps.

What are the plans for the future of the PC series? Is the AI heavy lifting over, so it's just a matter of scenario design and editing, or would every addition require the huge investment of time that must have been put into this release?

delta07maddy -> RE: Question about the future (2/13/2014 6:40:43 PM)

Ditto! I was wondering the same thing.

markhwalker -> RE: Question about the future (2/13/2014 6:42:53 PM)

It requires various elements to come together. Certainly Tom and I have discussed things like Noville or Heroes of the Gap, or Day of Heroes, but we have also discussed expanding the East Front. Our goal is to do this sooner rather than later. We will let you know as soon as we know.

MikeAP -> RE: Question about the future (2/13/2014 6:46:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: markhwalker

It requires various elements to come together. Certainly Tom and I have discussed things like Noville or Heroes of the Gap, or Day of Heroes, but we have also discussed expanding the East Front. Our goal is to do this sooner rather than later. We will let you know as soon as we know.

[&o][&o][&o][&o]

Please make Heroes of the Gap!

aaatoysandmore -> RE: Question about the future (2/13/2014 7:27:20 PM)

I have a scenario in mind like from The Big Red One where they have to infiltrate that insane aslyum and the patients get into the war. Good stuff.

delta07maddy -> RE: Question about the future (2/13/2014 7:36:09 PM)

I was hoping for Band of Heroes, or one of the western front games. But I do enjoy Stalingrad!!!

aaatoysandmore -> RE: Question about the future (2/13/2014 7:36:52 PM)

Kellysheroes!

What was that movie with the snipers? Russian movie I think.

delta07maddy -> RE: Question about the future (2/13/2014 7:41:35 PM)

Enemy at the Gates?

markhwalker -> RE: Question about the future (2/13/2014 7:43:49 PM)

Jeff Lewis designed a Kelly's Heroes mini-campaign for the board game.

aaatoysandmore -> RE: Question about the future (2/13/2014 7:44:47 PM)

Kewl let me know how it plays out. AAR turn by turn. [:D]

laska2k8 -> RE: Question about the future (2/14/2014 8:28:58 AM)

please drive west, like Noville or Band of heroes, heroes of the mediterranean, than yiu can go back to eastern front.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI