gruvan to angrydeemon (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR

Gruvan -> gruvan to angrydeemon (2/1/2003 2:13:55 AM)

Hi,

here is the file,

CC of, july 1944, meeting engagement, 2000 points, rarity on. All the rest to 100%

Small map.

Gruvan

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/1/2003 3:40:41 AM)

Bought and Deployed.

Gruvan -> Argh !!! (2/1/2003 7:17:32 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AngryDeemon1
[B]Bought and Deployed. [/B][/QUOTE]

Argh, you surprised with bombers my troop before deployment. That must be air control effect...Already lost jagpanther and StugV :mad: ! I had to expect such things from a veteran. Will be hard but interesting I think.

Did you like my rockets ?;)

Here is the file

Gruvan

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/1/2003 7:57:17 AM)

Your Rockets barrage fell in the best place it could - empty field:D
It not only failed to kill anything but didnt even surpress a single squad. Yankees finish of their FrenchFries and Pizza and enter the fray with a vengence.

In the North at least 3 halftracks and one infantry squad are killed by armoured infantry and supporting Wulverines. Mitchels return to maul yet more infantry.

In the South Mortar Barrage kills a halftrack and causes general confusion. I Take 75% of all of the Northern and Southern Hexes. these are per turn mind you.

Yes this will be as hard and interesting as me learning the French language from scratch in the month I have before i visit Pari.

Gruvan -> Pfiouuuu (2/1/2003 9:05:22 AM)

Whoww,

North : All an infantry group with halftrack destroyed or confused by Us assault.
German Tank conter attack killed three wolverine, but still many halftrack arround, very close.

Center, bombers attack, no real result expet supression for waiting troops.

South : german tanks are fleeing out of control due to bombs and artillery. Infantry tries to hold, many halftrack seens, nothing could be done that for this turn.

Expected a minimum result from the heavy rocket barrage. It missed its objectif : slowing down US rush. Rush there is, will be a very short battle it seems.

Gruvan

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/1/2003 9:42:11 AM)

In the North all of your Infantry and all halftracks are killed (4 of each) A panzer IV runs afould of a mitchel and the Jagdpanther has everything (M1 Garands, M1karbines, Bars, SatchelCharges, Grenades, bazookas, 30cal MG, 60mm Mort, 4.2inch mort, kitchen sink) thrown at it but i still breathing. In the center all is quite. In the South I send a rifle squad running.

Gruvan -> just delaying your advance (2/1/2003 11:44:10 AM)

[B]In the North all of your Infantry and all halftracks are killed (4 of each) A panzer IV runs afould of a mitchel and the Jagdpanther has everything (M1 Garands, M1karbines, Bars, SatchelCharges, Grenades, bazookas, 30cal MG, 60mm Mort, 4.2inch mort, kitchen sink) thrown at it but i still breathing. In the center all is quite. In the South I send a rifle squad running. [/B][/QUOTE]

North :
Tank conter attack still going on unless losses : jagpanther hardly attacked is immobilized. Surviving Stug V sucessed in destroying one halftrack, US engeneers fleeing. But there are many US left, too near from the lonely tanks, and nearly no more german infantry here to help them. Much artillery, fast and well targeted. But moral still be alive.

Center : two heavy visible halftrack destroyed by AT. There was no infantery in it.

South :
nothing is moving, waited for rocket launches. I hope it worked this time. But shells seemed very dispersed to me.

I expect Wolverines around.

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/1/2003 8:55:01 PM)

In the North one of Your PZIVs bites the dust after a well placed bazooka round alo a scout patrol is eliminated and the remaining StuGs are given a dose of 60mm.

In the cnter I take another VH.

In the South I recover after a moderatly sucessfull rocket barage and my Mitchls kill two halftracks and infantry.

Gruvan -> blocked (2/1/2003 11:08:54 PM)

North :
My jagpanther :mad: !
Three US halftrack destroyed du to AT, Stug V and remaining infantry, but few germans remaining:( . Impossible to approch near objective due to engeneers around. Still much US artillery.

Center :
The halftrack which point one more victory point was destroyed by AT.

South :
Two halftrack and a Wolverine spotted around houses top on a rocked ill. Others loaded halftrack suspected :D . Us Artillery shooting on german position and those damned bombers ! First time I opposite those in a PBEM, did not know they were so effective :rolleyes: .
Rocket tries to make their work but german artillery response is slow.:mad:

Gruvan -> Re: blocked (2/1/2003 11:10:30 PM)

oops the file was not ther, here it is.

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/1/2003 11:34:55 PM)

In the North the Last of the german Resistance is eliminated as two StuGs, a rifle squad and a MG team are killed. Next turn we will consolidate, Take out that pesky 88. And move spare Forces (Including one Wulverine which was abandoned but is now recrewed) to the South.

Where we have killed two PZIVs some halftracks and RifleSquads. Mitchells return and strafe more Nazi Troops as Mortars lay smoke in the center.
When will the German reinforcements arrive, I wonder. I think they will be too Late:mad:

Gruvan -> (2/2/2003 2:48:30 AM)

North : nothing left, heroic troops fought until the last man, Us had been better, attacking hard before complete deployment. big hole there.

Center : many US smokes shells, downing visibility for efficient german AT :mad: Well it did its job,

South :
Did not expected ambushed PZIV being killed so easly. They missed the Wolverine which was the main objective. AT shot and infantry conter attack destroyed three attacking halftrack and one ambushed Wolverine which killed an approching halftrack first. 3 Squad engineers and one crew flew due to halftrack and infantry fire.
Second Wolverine was spotted when shotting a halftrack.

German harassed and partialy destroyed troops are no more able to get initiative. But we'll fight to the end.

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/2/2003 4:33:43 AM)

In the North I Consolidate my Gains, Open fire on a Kublewagon, and find and supress a 88mm PAK.

In the Center a Wulverine takes over all of the remaining per turn objectives.

In the South your last tank is turned into so much scrap while halftracks and infantry are killed by Wulverines and Hellcats.

Our mortars shoot the last of their ammo, and a Nebelwerfer barage falls on my arty positions too late to do any good (since they are out of ammo anyway).

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/2/2003 4:34:08 AM)

Here is the File

Gruvan -> (2/2/2003 6:19:26 PM)

South :
88 still fighting, destroyed a tank on south side. But many US around, even halftrack ! Time to go.

Center : Transformed the all objective in a desperate and heroic action ;) . Ressucited Wolverine destroyed by AT.

North :
Where did thoses damned hellcats came from :mad: ! Did you ask for reinforcement or did you manage that surprise for the last moment :confused: ? Remaining infantry succeded in its personal fight against Wolverine. Circled one could not recover. Remaining german halftrack looks what's up away from thoses damned tanks.
Background operation successfull : conquered all Us objective back from mortars. May be rockets will serve for somthing :)

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/2/2003 9:32:52 PM)

Kill of some infantry in the South, and Rought up that Gun in the North.

Hellcats were reinforcements called after you killed all my Wulverines in the North on the first turn. Paniced. Rgret them now, horribly innacurate, should of gotten more wulverines instead.

Gruvan -> baroud offensive (2/4/2003 3:02:57 AM)

North :
88 team and truck could not succed against halftrack. Two halftrack comming from the center transformed 3 objectiv flag and flee a US engeeners squad who destroyed one of them.

Center :
German went away from rhee hellcats and a machingun, suffuring moderate losses due to smoke. Objectives still germans !

South :
Background objectives still germans :D ! Light vehicule, supporting bravly hellcats fire, succeded in conquering three flags objective ahead from background ones. German infantry fired against Engeneers, last one for those.

Funny, I conquered all obectives but two, even if nearly all my forces are destroyed ;) . Infiltration operation is totaly successfull.

Gruvan

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/4/2003 3:21:32 AM)

In the North I retake all VH. Your halftrack is confronted with a wildcat.

In the center i take all vh back and defend them. In the South Your Kublewagon and Infantry squad dies. Both88PAKS are found and under fire. Your Nebelwerfers are next.

Gruvan -> (2/4/2003 5:36:17 PM)

North :
Loaded infantry suceeded in destroying hellcat, but Engeneer still there, so I only reconquest one flag. Halftrack trying to hide in the woods faced an ambushed bazooka. What the hell is it doing there ! No place to hide, US evry-where.

Center :
Nothing to do about the flag objectves with 88 support out. Spotted hellcats moving towards back german objective :o

South :
88 crew and truck still in bad position, spotted hellcat is too near for I can do somthing about it. Background objectiv still german :), but nothing to do about the others ones in the hill. Light vehicule sacrefice was usefull :) but nothing else can be done.

Those damned planes still there, attacked my Nebelwerfers and remaining truck in the south. Nebelwerfer are so tired they shoot anywhere, hopping for good hasard. :eek:

This sounds like guerrilla against heavy forces.

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/4/2003 7:58:34 PM)

I Killa Halftrack and Many PakCrew. Also retake all rearVHs and YOUR Rear VHs:)

Gruvan -> Still allive, well I think (2/4/2003 11:03:04 PM)

North :
Retake the all objectiv, thanks too heroic scout team :rolleyes: . Remaining halftrack suceeded on escaping from agressives engineers. Tried to sent rockets in that zone. Do not know the result yet, too tired operators.. Remaining truck fixed and useless for killed 88 crew. :(

Center :
explorating team get fired by ambushed engineers. Nothing to do about my rear, no more 88.

South :
88 team still fixed and implore god for a miracle. Remaining halftrack destroyed a harrased Engineer team. rocket on the south front objectiv, nothing more to do due to damned wolverine !

The challenge is to last as long as possible now. Wanted a short battle, what a one :) :D !

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/5/2003 11:38:58 PM)

In the North I kill of all your pesky Infantry and Halftracks. Kill some Infantry in the middle. All of the VH except for the Northern ones are moine.

Gruvan -> (2/6/2003 12:16:08 AM)

North :
well, nothing...

Center:
Nothing else,

South :
No more

;)

Well, this seem to be ending this time, bloody hellcats, they made it faster !

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/6/2003 12:27:03 AM)

Nuthin. Holding all of the VH. 1 turn left

Gruvan -> (2/7/2003 7:32:03 PM)

Hi,

North :
Remaining crew destroyed by bazooka while triing to recover abandonned Stug.

South
Tried to run on objectiv with last halftrack, but engineer stopped me on my way... Last bombs on this objectiv.

sorry for the delay.

Good game

Gruvan

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/7/2003 9:39:21 PM)

Its a draw US-6000 Ge-3000. Good game:)

Gruvan -> (2/7/2003 10:08:57 PM)

Thought it was a decisice US victory !

Can you mail the last file ? I'd like to know what you have left !

Gruvan

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/7/2003 10:16:45 PM)

I already deleted mine. but the password is arse1 so you can do my last turn and see

Gruvan -> (2/7/2003 10:49:55 PM)

[B]I already deleted mine. but the password is arse1 so you can do my last turn and see [/B][/QUOTE]
Mine was
bataille

Thanks for playing,

Gruvan

AngryDeemon1 -> (2/7/2003 10:55:44 PM)

No problem. Now you can claim an official frnch draw in the AOW forum:)

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI