Opponent for scen#17 wanted! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Opponents wanted

Subchaser -> Opponent for scen#17 wanted! (2/1/2003 5:47:58 AM)

I was beating helpless AI for several months and now I have feeling that I’m loosing interest in my favorite game, I just can’t let this happen - I need opposing brains.

I want to play scen#17 only, Japs or Yankee doesn’t matter, variable arrival times, one day turns, 100% commitment level. I would like to play with house rules offered by Ron Saueracker in the thread below

1) Allied 4E bombers not allowed to be used tactically at 1000ft or lower.
2) Only night ops allowed by aircraft are by dedicated night fight groups or by bombers on naval ops (until the present effectiveness will be fixed).
3) No sub stacking
4) Subs can only base at Truk, Rabaul, Noumea, Brisbane.
And no quit without valid reason, if you’ll say ‘yes’ think we’re engaged.
Of course we can negotiate these and all other settings and rules, (except the no valid reason quit) btw, I’m not just a wargamer I’m ww2 enthusiast and will accept all rules, which will bring UV routine even closer to reality.

I can play one turn per day for sure, sometimes it can be up to 3 turns per day, and will be able to boost game on weekends, since I don’t want to bequeath this pbem to my son.

So if you’re have ripened for the real pacific war against human, let me know!

Subchaser

Marc gto -> (2/2/2003 6:18:18 AM)

Lets do 17,i'll play the allies.i'm still relatively inexperienced but have done well with the 2 pbm so far.i agree with all your house rules however i just put my subs on auto.looking forward to hearing back from you
Marc
[email]marc@cinci.rr.com[/email]

Subchaser -> (2/2/2003 7:25:06 AM)

Excellent! i’m sending mail with details to you. look out

fcooke -> How many? (2/3/2003 8:07:39 PM)

Subchaser - if you're up for a 2nd game I'll take you on as the Allies. Very much a PBEM newbie. I recently started a couple of games with Yamamoto (spanking me) and Drex (still building up). If you're interested send the first move to [email]frank.cooke1@virgin.net[/email]

Subchaser -> (2/3/2003 9:55:47 PM)

Vacancy is filled. I can’t take second pbem right now. Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI