Possible bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> Tech Support

LeeChard -> Possible bug (2/21/2014 1:41:30 PM)

Playing the German campaign, scenario 3.
I had shaken Russian units spread out around the board during turn four.
Rally phase beginning turn five the A.I. attempted to rally every unit on the board,
including the ones that did not have leaders or heroes.
This is the first time I played with 1.04 beta.

Tom Proudfoot -> RE: Possible bug (2/21/2014 3:03:55 PM)

Do you have a save? A quick test doesn't show anything. Did it perhaps use a One Last Time card?

LeeChard -> RE: Possible bug (2/22/2014 4:12:19 PM)

Sorry, no save. May the AI did use the card.

himmelstoss -> RE: Possible bug (2/22/2014 11:02:44 PM)

I have had the same bug!!

The Human Wave map. I played it like 20 times now and never get to win, because, just today noticed, that the Russians rally until almost all of them are in good order, lol! quite a site I tell ya.

I do have a save, but like a couple of turns before it actually happens. I have used up all my arti on them and have retreated into fox-holes in the first turn already, otherwise I would have never made it to turn 4, where i am now.

Very strange!

himmel

ps: if ai used some kind of special card, it did not show that the card was played.

himmelstoss -> RE: Possible bug (2/23/2014 2:23:02 AM)

nm, i played it two more times and in each case the Russ gets that rally card using it to bring everyone back to life, grrr....

gw15 -> RE: Possible bug (2/23/2014 5:18:09 PM)

I'm having numerous bugs with the campaign:
1.) Human wave - I lost the first time but when I play it again there is only the first russian wave and then nothing. Easy win.
2.) The next scenario - one more village I think - again, lost the first time but after that the tank reinforcements were shown way off map so I never saw them and the Russian AT gun disappeared. Then, I was told I could pick 3 more units to choose to advance to the next scenario but all of the units were grayed out so I could not choose them.

If you lose a scenario does the game "back-off" to let you win the next time???

Tom Proudfoot -> RE: Possible bug (2/23/2014 5:22:40 PM)

No, but there was a bug with reinforcements getting removed from scenarios when you reload them, fixed in 1.03.

gw15 -> RE: Possible bug (2/23/2014 8:59:39 PM)

I saw that but when I autoup date via the game it says I have the latest version. Is 1.03 some sort of beta???
BTW: I can't see where in the game what version it is. Any suggestions?

Barthheart -> RE: Possible bug (2/24/2014 12:21:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bommerrang

I saw that but when I autoup date via the game it says I have the latest version. Is 1.03 some sort of beta???
BTW: I can't see where in the game what version it is. Any suggestions?

Bottom left hand corner of the main menu page.

gw15 -> RE: Possible bug (2/25/2014 4:30:07 PM)

Yes, I'm running 1.02 which is the official release, correct?
Where can I get the "beta" fixes?
When is an official release coming out that fixes all of the bugs. The game is unplayable until some of these are fixed.

Barthheart -> RE: Possible bug (2/25/2014 4:34:34 PM)

Go here for the latest beta patch:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3546087

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI