Released? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Piercing Fortress Europa

Hulker69 -> Released? (2/25/2014 1:41:29 PM)

Huh? Is this released? Not in the store yet. [&:]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 1:45:00 PM)

It is indeed. [8D]

Have a look here:

http://matrixgames.com/store/467/Piercing.Fortress.Europa

Hulker69 -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 3:12:16 PM)

Excellent, been looking for this one. Once I got my pocket money I'll be buying [;)]

comsolut -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 3:21:16 PM)

Is the file size really only 46mb?

bob. -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 3:38:26 PM)

Well, that is unexpected!

I'm gonna be frank though: I won't buy it until I hear SOMETHING about it. Some screenshots just don't cut it.
There seems to be absolutely zero information about this game out there. Or is there any review/preview/video/whatever about it (other than the wargamer interview)?

Agathosdaimon -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 3:47:46 PM)

well i will definitely get it in the next week or so - frank hunters wargames are always unique and very well done

sullafelix -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 4:31:42 PM)

This is an excellent wargame of the Italian campaign.

vonRocko -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 4:40:05 PM)

Looks pretty good to me. I'll get it soon, but I just got LnLHoS and I need to refill the treasury.[8D]

RockKahn -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 4:52:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bob.

Well, that is unexpected!

I'm gonna be frank though: I won't buy it until I hear SOMETHING about it. Some screenshots just don't cut it.
There seems to be absolutely zero information about this game out there. Or is there any review/preview/video/whatever about it (other than the wargamer interview)?

There's a link on the product page to download the full pdf manual. That should help.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 4:54:07 PM)

Yep, the manual is up there, the product page is up to date and we're planning to post an AAR shortly.

Rayfer -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 5:40:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

Looks pretty good to me. I'll get it soon, but I just got LnLHoS and I need to refill the treasury.[8D]

+1....the same with me!

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 6:58:02 PM)

Oh Man...Just bought two board(wargames)and L'nLHoS(matrix), your breaking me.  Ive got to sneek this one past the Sgt. Major(wife).  Wish me luck[:(][&o][X(]  If I get caught, its your fault Eric[:o][:D]

bob. -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 8:01:32 PM)

I just noticed that Guns of August is also by Frank Hunter. I do quite like that game, that and the manual have made me decide to just buy it.

One question: why no combined Sicily + Italy scenario? A bit of a shame, would have added new strategic possibilities, especially for the Axis.

freeboy -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 9:00:07 PM)

This looks great, I personaly hope it is a pre curser to a larger wester European 42-45 game

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Released? (2/25/2014 10:24:52 PM)

Would have been nice.
quote:

ORIGINAL: bob.

I just noticed that Guns of August is also by Frank Hunter. I do quite like that game, that and the manual have made me decide to just buy it.

One question: why no combined Sicily + Italy scenario? A bit of a shame, would have added new strategic possibilities, especially for the Axis.

Grotius -> RE: Released? (2/26/2014 4:49:53 AM)

Hmm, the manual is downloading veeeery slowly for me; just canceled and restarted it, but still not really progressing.

Like others here, I'm interested, but I'd like to see an AAR, or at least some first-impressions threads. LnL keeping me busy in the meantime.

Hanal -> RE: Released? (2/26/2014 11:03:37 AM)

Perfect timing for this game, as I am at the Anzio campaign in Rick Atkinson's Liberation Trilogy tome. It is always enjoyable to delve into a game while reading the history....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI