Really good when played against humans (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

Theodotus -> Really good when played against humans (2/25/2014 4:22:40 PM)

I really like the way this game system plays out when playing against human opponents. The games tend to be short enough to finish during a lunch hour, and the games I've played against humans have all been a suspenseful experience. Very enjoyable.

I just wish there were more people on the server. (Hopefully there will be, in the future.)

z1812 -> RE: Really good when played against humans (2/25/2014 7:33:30 PM)

I have popped in there a few times and have stayed around to see if anyone comes. I did see 1 person there but it was one of the programmers testing something.

I saw someone else but could not get their attention. Is there a bell you can ring or something?

That's why I prefer PBEM to an impulse system or online multiplayer. The impulse system makes PBEM unplayable but supposedly improves Single player.

I would rather have the PBEM option and the certainty of playing a human.

Theodotus -> RE: Really good when played against humans (2/25/2014 9:06:43 PM)

You know, that may have been me you saw on there. I remember the programmers being on one day, and there was someone who left the lobby just as I got back to the computer after stepping away from it.

I've played 2 or 3 games online, and had a great time each time. The AI in this game is pretty good, but there's something intangible about playing against a human opponent that's just better.

In any case, I typically check the lobby several times a day these days, at least on weekdays. Maybe I'll see you on there sometime soon. (Once they get multiplayer working again, anyway.)

z1812 -> RE: Really good when played against humans (2/25/2014 9:53:07 PM)

What version are you on? I am using the 1.05 beta.

k9mike -> RE: Really good when played against humans (2/25/2014 11:02:33 PM)

Maybe we could start a thread for MP, or give PM's...it may be hard to get MP games going without some kind of coordination...I would like to try a MP game...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI