Highlighted hex with multiple units-no unit data (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

USS Wyoming -> Highlighted hex with multiple units-no unit data (2/27/2014 11:21:18 PM)

Followed patch install instructions with fresh install and 2.0 patch. When in 2D and I select a hex with multiple units-only the top unit data is displayed on the right of my screen. Therefore I can only double click on the hex and highlight all units to carry out an action or select just the single unit on display to carry out an action.

The same is true in 3D view. I can double click on the hex and all the units are displayed on the right -or, I can highlight a single unit and only that unit is displayed. For example, I cannot highlight just 2 units out of 3 located in a single hex to fire on an enemy. I can either highlight all units in a hex or singly to perform an action. Therefore, the only way I can load units is to (a.) make sure they are the only 2 units in a hex and (b.) double click the hex to highlight both units.
I'll try and post a screenie if that would help.
Any one else with this?
JR

berto -> RE: Highlighted hex with multiple units-no unit data (2/27/2014 11:29:05 PM)

Try the U key.

junk2drive -> RE: Highlighted hex with multiple units-no unit data (2/27/2014 11:40:54 PM)

At least we no longer have to answer where is the top menu questions any more.

USS Wyoming -> RE: Highlighted hex with multiple units-no unit data (2/27/2014 11:41:37 PM)

That was simple...and effective. How about this one-I just installed a clean version of CS on one of my laptops. I started the game and...no menu bar on the top. Is there a simple keystroke for that one? Don't tell me its U, also.

PS. I love the new patch, the highlight colors are fantastic and every red-green color blind player in the world would have to agree, the buttons on the bottom are a little small, but who cares because we will have them memorized in a week and you can always buy a great big monitor.

junk2drive -> RE: Highlighted hex with multiple units-no unit data (2/27/2014 11:44:18 PM)

m key but once you update to 2.0 it should be there anyway.

Maybe there should be a manual...

USS Wyoming -> RE: Highlighted hex with multiple units-no unit data (3/1/2014 1:54:52 AM)

OK, OK, I'll read the d&$n manual.[sm=00000007.gif]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI