JFB questions. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

JockJimmy -> JFB questions. (2/28/2014 8:02:05 PM)

(i) To repair R&D factories do I need to keep them above 10,000 supply the whole time that they are repairing just in case I get a repair point on a particular turn?

(ii) Is it considered "gamey" to resize all the odds-and-sods FP sqns to 24 a/c using the CSs?

Thanks in advance.

Gaspote -> RE: JFB questions. (2/28/2014 8:05:25 PM)

(i) Yes
(ii) Depending of your opponent but I don't think people really care of FP size eveybody do this.

Chickenboy -> RE: JFB questions. (2/28/2014 8:14:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JockJimmy
(ii) Is it considered "gamey" to resize all the odds-and-sods FP sqns to 24 a/c using the CSs?

Agree with Gaspote. There are some innocuous interpretations of this-expand both CS groups to 12 planes apiece for a total of 24. I don't think anyone would argue that this is certainly within the game design.

Then there are some more 'gray zone' areas. Can you offload both CS float groups from a CS, onload a 1 or 2 plane-sized FP group and let those expand to fit the ship? That would provide huge numbers of float search aircraft for the Japanese player.

If your opponent doesn't care-or you're playing the AI, I'd say go for it! The IJ needs all the search help it can get. But discuss it first with a PBEM partner to gauge their concerns.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI