Human Wave Attack in Version 2.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

zoblamouche -> Human Wave Attack in Version 2.0 (3/1/2014 2:26:41 AM)

I noticed that there is a "human wave" attack feature in version 2.0. Unless I missed this feature in the earlier version, I am assuming it is a new feature. I updated to version 2.0, but could not find it in the manual. The only reference to it is Jason Petho's "Unit's Menu" description only stating: "Select Launch Human Wave Attack to initiate a multiple unit from multiple hex attack. Only certain countries have this capability (for example, Japan in Rising Sun)". Is there a more detailed discussion somewhere on how to use this capability, advantages/disadvantages, etc? Thank you

Warhorse -> RE: Human Wave Attack in Version 2.0 (3/1/2014 2:40:45 AM)

This is a function that was always available to the Japanese in RS. Look in the manual under Banzai. In my Korean War mod, the CCF also can us it.

zoblamouche -> RE: Human Wave Attack in Version 2.0 (3/2/2014 12:52:17 AM)

Perhaps it's the name change that threw me (from Banzai to wave attacks). I was aware of the Banzai attacks in Rising Sun. I assumed that this feature was extended to East Front to model the notorious Russian wave attacks.

berto -> RE: Human Wave Attack in Version 2.0 (3/2/2014 1:24:10 AM)

No, the change was in anticipation of future games in the series (e.g., Vietnam War, Korean War, etc.).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI