Moving from Counter to Counter on Map (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

innerlander -> Moving from Counter to Counter on Map (3/7/2014 6:17:48 AM)

Hi, my first post (Newbie). When I start the Tutorial - Anonymous Heroics - the HQ, 1st. Inf Div is surrounded by a Golden Circle. This means it is selected, no doubt. My problem is that I CANNOT select any other Counter. All that happens is that the cursor is followed by red movement trails for HQ, 1st. Div. Can anyone tell me please how to deselect this HQ, 1st. Div Counter and select another? It is my first attempt at this Game, and I apologise if the solution should be obvious - but really, I do not know. Thanks in advance for any help.
innerlander

sPzAbt653 -> RE: Moving from Counter to Counter on Map (3/7/2014 6:47:35 AM)

Move the cursor over another unit and left click. Welcome newby !!

innerlander -> RE: Moving from Counter to Counter on Map (3/7/2014 7:49:39 AM)

Hi sPzAbt653. Thank you very much. Now I can get into this Game! Moving from Tabletop to Computer Wargaming is a challenge. Again, thanks very much.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Moving from Counter to Counter on Map (3/7/2014 8:26:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: innerlander

Hi sPzAbt653. Thank you very much. Now I can get into this Game! Moving from Tabletop to Computer Wargaming is a challenge. Again, thanks very much.

I also would recommend the hotkey lists and the default settings for movement. I personally don;t like the tool-tips, which can be switched off, too.

Klink, Oberst

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI