Unzipping and Installing Jison's great Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Scenario Design and Modding

innerlander -> Unzipping and Installing Jison's great Mod (3/10/2014 4:33:20 AM)

Hi, I am a total newbie to Computer Wargaming. Can anyone tell me, please!, how to unzip and install Jison's Mod?
I unzipped it with Winzip, selected all, placed them into WITE's main Folder, and the map has not changed, but SOME of the top panels did, also the counters did not change. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, please? I really, really want to learn this Game WITH Jison's Mod.

InuharikoMu -> RE: Unzipping and Installing Jison's great Mod (3/10/2014 7:45:45 AM)

Hi, Mate

1.) Goto http://www.7-zip.org/ download the Prog, Reboot.
2.) Download Multicommander from http://multicommander.com/ navigate to the MapMod RAR file with the Commander
3.} Right click the rar file from the choices take 7zip -> Extract to "NAME OF THE FILE"
4.) Open the Dir with Commander in the left Panel and WITE Dir in the right Panel.
5.) CTRL + A selects everything on the left Panel (all files and dir in RED) in the case of the Mod the dir "Dat"
6.) Press F6 to move "Dat" to the WITE Dir to the Right.

If all goes well there should popup a Windows choose REPLACE ALL, if that is not happening you have the wrong Dir Open

Best Regards from sunny Germany

innerlander -> RE: Unzipping and Installing Jison's great Mod (3/11/2014 7:56:07 AM)

Hi Richtschnur,
Worked perfectly!!! CANNOT thank you enough!![&o] Your help must, I think, be helpful to many others also.
As we say in Australia, "Mate, your blood's worth bottling." If I can ever be of help to you, just ask.
Again - thanks mate.

InuharikoMu -> RE: Unzipping and Installing Jison's great Mod (3/11/2014 5:50:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: innerlander

Hi Richtschnur,
Worked perfectly!!! CANNOT thank you enough!![&o] Your help must, I think, be helpful to many others also.
As we say in Australia, "Mate, your blood's worth bottling." If I can ever be of help to you, just ask.
Again - thanks mate.

No Problem Mate, glad i was able to Help.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI