Access to Circus Maximus? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> QVADRIGA

Gargoil -> Access to Circus Maximus? (3/12/2014 2:57:45 AM)

I won my first epic campaign, and in my second.

I remember jumping around in the first to get fame to be allowed access to the Circus Maximus in Italia. But it seems I have tremendous fame everywhere now, and yet no access. What is the requirement again?

76mm -> RE: Access to Circus Maximus? (3/12/2014 3:12:09 AM)

I think that your global fame increases wherever your victories take place, and that when you get to Circus Maximus when your global fame has become "mythical".

Manticore8 -> RE: Access to Circus Maximus? (3/12/2014 4:22:24 AM)

I asked this in the Slitherine forum a few days ago. A possible involved factor might be that because I never left Italia, it took a bit longer. But soon after posting this and after a few more first place finishes, I did get access to the Circus Maximus.

"What's it take to race in the Circus Maximus? I'm currently racing at the next lowest Category V Italia track , the Rome Maxentius track. I have 51 races completed with 10 first place finishes, 3 ahead of the closest faction leader. I'm first in local and global standings with Worshipped\City and Legendary\Global status and I have 142,000 denarius. I don't mind all the races, just not sure what is expected of me to be able to race in the Maximus."

Response was: "You are very close...need to reach the "mythical" global status. The global fame levels is calculated having into account the four more famed regions, it is possible to reach it by competing in less than four regions, but it will rise slower then."

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI