Bug Report: Fame Listings (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> QVADRIGA >> Tech Support

Kipper -> Bug Report: Fame Listings (3/13/2014 10:55:27 PM)

I have a 12-victory Auriga but he does not show up in either the Local or Global Fame listings,even though the bottom of each of those lists have only six wins.

Niessuh -> RE: Bug Report: Fame Listings (3/14/2014 8:34:20 AM)

Try running a race with him, leading victory aurigas that do not participate in a race are not checked.

wile1411 -> RE: Bug Report: Fame Listings (3/18/2014 3:22:49 AM)

Before I post a new bug report - is this above issue the same as the one I'm encountering where the City Victories seem to max at 5?

Manticore8 -> RE: Bug Report: Fame Listings (3/18/2014 6:12:20 AM)

My best driver has six first place wins, two and three better than the next two, but I'm not the faction leader. Is that what keeps my six-victory driver from not show up in the City or Global lists? After traveling to a nearby city and noticing this before my first race there, I then entered this same driver of mine in three consecutive races (with mediocre results) and in all three he's not shown up in the lists. Dang, I should know how this works by now. [8|]

Niessuh -> RE: Bug Report: Fame Listings (3/18/2014 6:41:36 PM)

Yes, if you change to a city where an auriga of yours have now the leading victory count, It should be promoted to leader immediately, I will fix that. I also have found that the game could be confused if two aurigas get the same name, I will develop a system that ensures this never happen.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI