New Load Buttons (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Xargun -> New Load Buttons (3/18/2014 2:12:09 PM)

I am wondering how difficult it would be to add the following:

1. Reload Ammo
2. Refuel only
Currently the refuel button does both of these but there are times when I only want ammo or fuel to reload and not both.

3. Load Supplies only - I use the merchies with both dry and wet cargo capacities to haul resources / oil
from Singers to Japan and I want to load supplies only (not supplies and fuel) on the return trip.

These buttons would be useful in a variety of situations. If there is an easy work around that someone can share that would work too.

Jorge_Stanbury -> RE: New Load Buttons (3/18/2014 2:23:14 PM)

With the latest beta patch, if you disband; you have one button with the option to only reload/ rearm : right click for refuel, left click for rearm,

Can I add?
4. Refuel only at home port
so a CS TF will only refuel where the fuel source is (DEI, Malaya), and not take it from HI

5. Load x% only or load x quantity only
This works for CS on return trip. Basically I want full resource loads from lets say Manchuria/ China. On the return trip, I want it to bring back supply... however, if I do full loads on those I will get supply bankrupt quickly.
It can also work for amphibious, the two options are either load "troops only" or fill it up.. and depending on the ship size; this can take over huge amounts of supply

czert2 -> RE: New Load Buttons (3/18/2014 3:59:12 PM)

booth great ideas, and just get another 5k friend to buy witp ae, so matrix can start thinking about making witp 2 :). If it fail, just start kickstarter :).
Anyone rember rocket start of star citizen ?

kbfchicago -> RE: New Load Buttons (3/18/2014 4:43:11 PM)

For 1 and 2. Set refuel to "minimum" before executing. You likely do not and will not take on any fuel as target location is within current fuel level range and you get a full rearm.

Note. Have seen in some cases were a task force has ships where some have enough fuel and others do not that using "minimum" will cause some vessels to fully fuel. Casual observation is when one ship has enough and others do not the ship with enough is topped off while others get just enough (minimum).

Jorge_Stanbury -> RE: New Load Buttons (3/18/2014 5:14:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: czert2

booth great ideas, and just get another 5k friend to buy witp ae, so matrix can start thinking about making witp 2 :). If it fail, just start kickstarter :).
Anyone rember rocket start of star citizen ?

that is an even better idea [;)]

LeeChard -> RE: New Load Buttons (3/21/2014 8:31:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jorge_Stanbury

With the latest beta patch, if you disband; you have one button with the option to only reload/ rearm : right click for refuel, left click for rearm,

Can I add?
4. Refuel only at home port
so a CS TF will only refuel where the fuel source is (DEI, Malaya), and not take it from HI

5. Load x% only or load x quantity only
This works for CS on return trip. Basically I want full resource loads from lets say Manchuria/ China. On the return trip, I want it to bring back supply... however, if I do full loads on those I will get supply bankrupt quickly.
It can also work for amphibious, the two options are either load "troops only" or fill it up.. and depending on the ship size; this can take over huge amounts of supply

#4, An excellent idea.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI