If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

aaatoysandmore -> If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 10:17:12 AM)

what ONE game would you bring/have? Just ONE now no twosies or honorable mentions. [:'(]

For me it's a very tough question but I think maybe it would be that one Magic the Gathering game around 2000 (Duel of the Planeswalker) where you could build your own decks and play against the computer with them and then give them to the computer ai to play against you in something called a gauntlet (you had to win 20 matches in a row with your deck).

shunwick -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 10:40:50 AM)

TOAW.

Best wishes,
Steve

Anguille -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 10:45:45 AM)

Usually i choose the first one but today it's:

Master of Orion 2

berto -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 11:19:24 AM)

WITP:AE

fodder -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 3:23:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: berto

WITP:AE

Yup! WITP-AE.

jeffk3510 -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 3:42:28 PM)

Probably Europa Universalis IV or III.. not sure which. Probably IV

Josh -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 3:47:16 PM)

Lula 3D probably. [;)]

Twotribes -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 6:40:12 PM)

Advanced Tactics Gold.

rodney727 -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 7:38:08 PM)

Question: what if the outlet had only two prongs and not three? Ahhhhhhhhh hope you still have your apple Iic+
quote:

ORIGINAL: aaatoysandmore

what ONE game would you bring/have? Just ONE now no twosies or honorable mentions. [:'(]

For me it's a very tough question but I think maybe it would be that one Magic the Gathering game around 2000 (Duel of the Planeswalker) where you could build your own decks and play against the computer with them and then give them to the computer ai to play against you in something called a gauntlet (you had to win 20 matches in a row with your deck).

Lecivius -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 7:45:17 PM)

I'd have an MMO, so I could ping my guildies & have them get me outta this hole [:D]

radic202 -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/19/2014 9:09:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

I'd have an MMO, so I could ping my guildies & have them get me outta this hole [:D]

Best answer by a mile...........

.............unless I had me some 50 cases of Caribou Crossing Single Barrel Canadian Whisky(and yes it is American but way better then the Canadian Ryes for some strange reason), best Canadian Rye I have ever had!!!

[image][URL=http://s568.photobucket.com/user/radic202/media/sam_0464-caribou-crossing-e1346533909742.jpg.html][IMG]http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss123/radic202/sam_0464-caribou-crossing-e1346533909742.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/image]

then I could not care less..........heck I may even find that Malaysian Boeing 707 while exploring????

CGGrognard -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/20/2014 12:34:35 PM)

Chess! But really, Civilization would be my choice.

catwhoorg -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/20/2014 12:37:57 PM)

Civ 4 Gold (with the expansions)

warspite1 -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/21/2014 12:29:12 AM)

If only it was fixed and working there would be only one choice - World In Flames.

However its not yet at that point so....

....has to be Civ IV - Beyond The Sword.

Greybriar -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/21/2014 2:11:13 AM)

Master of Magic

Crimguy -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/21/2014 5:38:28 AM)

Eve online. I'm convinced you need to be on a desert island to be able to play that game.

Redan -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/21/2014 7:02:11 AM)

WitP-AE

Jevhaddah -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/21/2014 12:52:32 PM)

I would take my MP3 player, I need music.

I would then construct various board games out of local materials and go quietly mad playing myself.

Cheers

Jev

Josh -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/21/2014 2:57:44 PM)

Your turn I said!

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fb/Wilson_The_Volleyball.jpg[/img]

(the volleyball from Cast Away with Tom Hanks)

KG Erwin -> RE: If you were stranded on a deserted island and had one electrical outlet..... (3/22/2014 4:23:00 AM)

SPWAW, for personal reasons. My name is mentioned on one of the Megacampaigns, and I assisted in the development of the OOBs, in particular the USMC. I used the research material I've accumulated and put it into the game. When a volunteer gets to contribute it's a sweet feeling. AFAIK, the USMC OOB in SPWAW is the most accurate of any game ever. That was my proudest moment as a gamer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI