[TrySavedPath] A supply source moved .. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Stepeterpan -> [TrySavedPath] A supply source moved .. (3/19/2014 1:35:21 PM)

I'm playing the global war scenario solo.
When this message (snapshot) or other like this appear, the Prod Plan windows need long time to open, also the production phase is very slow.
[&:]

Stepeterpan -> RE: [TrySavedPath] A supply source moved .. (3/19/2014 1:40:31 PM)

I've tryed to post the save file, but here is'nt possible [:'(]

WarHunter -> RE: [TrySavedPath] A supply source moved .. (3/19/2014 2:59:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stepeterpan

I've tryed to post the save file, but here is'nt possible [:'(]

You have to Zip the file up before uploading.

Stepeterpan -> RE: [TrySavedPath] A supply source moved .. (3/19/2014 4:31:28 PM)

Oh, ok! Here the save file.
Thank you!

carpenkm -> RE: [TrySavedPath] A supply source moved .. (3/25/2014 9:29:07 PM)

I have a similar problem. Mine is [TrySavedPath]: Germany. A supply source moved from Helsinki, Finland [37, 48] to Spain [62, 18], - but it sounds similar.

The game runs very slowly now during land movement. I had a phase where production was very slow, but now this seems to have resolved itself.

Any help would be appreciated.

AxelNL -> RE: [TrySavedPath] A supply source moved .. (3/25/2014 9:37:07 PM)

looks like the latest version which was released via the updater, it had debug tracers for supply. Steve posted a hotfix within 24 hours on the forum, you should be able to find it.
A new version via the updater will be release when the current public beta does not give any nasty regression problems. Maybe later this week?

carpenkm -> RE: [TrySavedPath] A supply source moved .. (3/25/2014 10:03:03 PM)

Cheers - thought it was me!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI