maps (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen

Af1352pasha -> maps (3/21/2014 10:54:49 AM)

Hi developers

I saw from Product Info pages some good news, hope to return to front at June again.

As I Saw overall map is ready "strategic map", is there possibility to have full list of places map with some small graphical pictures.

Also as I saw there were only 30 maps! I think it is shift back to old versions before and possibility of using 64 ones. one of the grate advantage of close combat specially every new titles is its hand made beautiful maps of battlefield. Why reducing to below 50% of possible ??

thanks.

Conrad mana -> RE: maps (3/21/2014 11:57:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: papa_Hausser

Hi developers

I saw from Product Info pages some good news, hope to return to front at June again.

As I Saw overall map is ready "strategic map", is there possibility to have full list of places map with some small graphical pictures.

Also as I saw there were only 30 maps! I think it is shift back to old versions before and possibility of using 64 ones. one of the grate advantage of close combat specially every new titles is its hand made beautiful maps of battlefield. Why reducing to below 50% of possible ??

thanks.

Hi papa_Hausser

Well spotted! Both Cathartes and I didn't notice the update in the product page. Just a moment aggo I've had contact with the marketing department. The product update is done for you to find out and is prior to a larger announcement.

Anyway I'd love to create more maps but the process of creating maps asks for time since each map is drawn by hand. Perhaps it's a good idea to do regular updates in the future with more maps.

What do you think?

Af1352pasha -> RE: maps (3/21/2014 12:05:18 PM)

thanks for reply.

I know how much is difficult for creating one map. it will be good to have overall view of all maps.

octyss -> RE: maps (3/21/2014 2:21:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Conrad mana

Well spotted!

No sir [:-] I'm the spotter

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI