Japanese out of supply (?) in China (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Stepeterpan -> Japanese out of supply (?) in China (3/22/2014 8:35:58 PM)

I'm playng the global war solo, whithout the optional "limited overseas supply" rule.
Why my japanese corps in China here in the snapshot are out of supply??
[&:]

Stepeterpan -> RE: Japanese out of supply (?) in China (3/22/2014 8:43:39 PM)

UPS ... now I have resumed the game and all the units are in supply again ... [&:][&:][&:]

AxelNL -> RE: Japanese out of supply (?) in China (3/22/2014 8:59:01 PM)

This is a supply bug. Although a couple were fixed earlier this month, there are still a few lingering. Your save/reload workaround almost works most of the time. Release 1.1.8 is planned to resolved all supply bugs currently known by Steve, the developer

GaPete_slith -> RE: Japanese out of supply (?) in China (6/2/2014 7:51:52 PM)

Axel, my updates are, well, up to date, and as of yet I have had not seen a resolution to the Bermuda Triangle problem. In fact, I've seen it happen elsewhere. It happened to US units in Brazil too. I have also encountered a new problem in China with the Japanese, although, I'm still trying to figure out if this is a bug or am I just missing some rule. Around Canton, and only around Canton, the game disqualifies nearly half the Japanese units from making an attack when time comes to assign them. The units were in supply and not disrupted and still, almost half of them will not be allowed to make the attack.

When is the next update coming? Do you know?

AxelNL -> RE: Japanese out of supply (?) in China (6/2/2014 8:00:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GaPete

Axel, my updates are, well, up to date, and as of yet I have had not seen a resolution to the Bermuda Triangle problem. In fact, I've seen it happen elsewhere. It happened to US units in Brazil too. I have also encountered a new problem in China with the Japanese, although, I'm still trying to figure out if this is a bug or am I just missing some rule. Around Canton, and only around Canton, the game disqualifies nearly half the Japanese units from making an attack when time comes to assign them. The units were in supply and not disrupted and still, almost half of them will not be allowed to make the attack.

When is the next update coming? Do you know?

You can download the latest public beta on the Matrix site with your Matrix credentials (see other thread for specific location). It solves all Triangle problems where a reload restores supply that I know off.
The official supply release is not far away.

GaPete_slith -> RE: Japanese out of supply (?) in China (6/3/2014 4:11:09 AM)

Axel, have you got a url for that beta download? I looked and can't find it, unless, I already have it.

AxelNL -> RE: Japanese out of supply (?) in China (6/3/2014 5:59:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GaPete

Axel, have you got a url for that beta download? I looked and can't find it, unless, I already have it.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3596124

GaPete_slith -> RE: Japanese out of supply (?) in China (6/3/2014 1:04:57 PM)

Thanks Axel!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI