LV - Turn Based Hex Scoring, won too well! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW

Mazerim -> LV - Turn Based Hex Scoring, won too well! (2/5/2003 11:25:51 PM)

I was playing the rush to the bridge map, I suppose the third mission after a DV on the castle assault.

I broke the soviet morale on the fifth turn! The game ended in a draw, since I didn't collect the ten turns worth of VP for the hexes, I suppose. You'd think after losing 3 trucks, and shattering the enemy force, you'd achieve at least a marginal victory =)

Anyway, just whining! Love Lost Victories and the rest of the MegaCampaigns, btw! I'd love to get desert fox and the earlier ones, as OWT and LV are amazing.

rbrunsman -> (2/6/2003 12:58:17 AM)

The turn based VHs don't work in LV if you exit a game and then come back to it. To get points for holding a hex each turn, you have to play the scenario in one sitting. This could have been why you didn't get the score you had hoped for.

Mazerim -> (2/6/2003 3:15:55 AM)

Oh, good to know!

Jim1954 -> (2/6/2003 3:55:18 AM)

Yeah, just tell the wife, the kids and the boss... be there in a sec. just 19 more turns to go.

:cool:

c-dog -> (2/11/2003 1:07:11 AM)

Hello everybody,

Is this turn-based VH "bug" present in the other Megacams?

A buddy and myself are noticing strange point totals after scenarios with turn-based VH in North Africa Megacam...

Supervisor -> (2/11/2003 1:41:42 AM)

Yes the turn based VH scoring bug is a problem within the MegaCampaign code, it affects all Megas and only Megas. Points are not being accumulated between saves, only from the last loading point.

Jim1954 -> (2/11/2003 1:44:35 AM)

So it's better to save early, if you have to, than late. Nice to know.

:D

Supervisor -> (2/11/2003 7:52:40 AM)

Or play the battle all the way through.:D He He he:p

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI