Redleg's old scenarios - help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

m200 -> Redleg's old scenarios - help (2/6/2003 10:19:12 AM)

hi,

will someone send some of the old Redlegs' scenarios to me by email?

i'm interested in the scenario packs that came out in the following months May, June, July, August, September, October, Noveber 2002.
I've got the scenarios that came out before May 2002; i've got th e ones that came out in Dec and Jan as they are stil available and i downloaded them
I didn't have access to my computer from May to December and I couldn't dl the old scenarios

thanks

Tombstone -> (2/6/2003 1:41:20 PM)

Perhaps some of us should get the scenarios up and running on Kazaa or Limewire or and FTP server. Is there honestly no central place to find all the SPWAW scenarios? If true that is a tragedy. I'd be willing to put up an FTP server and let people download them directly from me (I dont have all the scenarios unfortunately. I actually don't have any idea which ones I have anymore). Maybe we could get together a major scenario pack that we could get going on a network of FTP servers on people's home machines to distribute the scenarios to as many people as possible as fast as possible?

Tomo

Grenadier -> The scenario depot is back up, go there (2/6/2003 11:56:27 PM)

http://gamedepot.militarygameronline.com/search.cgi?c_ID=6&g_ID=15

Redleg -> (2/7/2003 6:36:46 AM)

Once a certain number of them accumulate, I am unable to deal with them. Even though I have purged my scenario files several times, I still have more than I can keep track of, let alone play.

m200 -> (2/7/2003 7:07:01 AM)

ok, i'v found someone with the scens

thanks john

m

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI