Is there an order for no change? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> QVADRIGA

Johnus -> Is there an order for no change? (3/31/2014 2:20:58 AM)

Say you have a good lead in a race and you want to continue along as you are. Which order do you use? Control?

Manticore8 -> RE: Is there an order for no change? (3/31/2014 2:46:18 AM)

Good point. If I have any kind of comfortable lead I go as fast as I can without whipping or getting into damage trouble in turns to spare my equipment for the next race. You only need to cross the finish line ahead of the second place driver by a small margin and creating a lot of useless space between first and second place can be costly and unnecessary.

wodin -> RE: Is there an order for no change? (3/31/2014 7:31:59 AM)

I use control order.

nats -> RE: Is there an order for no change? (3/31/2014 9:29:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

I use control order.

Yes the control or watch for aggressions orders would both seem to do fine, I think control is better if there are no other opponents around you though as that reduces your chances of anything untoward happening to your chariots wheels.

nukkxx5058 -> RE: Is there an order for no change? (5/5/2014 6:48:29 PM)

I have the impression that sometime 'control' or 'watch' slow me down and that I would have been faster if instead I had whipped my horse. It even happened I lost the first position by not whipping ... so the question is : can 'control' or 'watch' actually slow me down ??

Niessuh -> RE: Is there an order for no change? (5/6/2014 2:33:55 PM)

No, but whipping slows you up...for just one turn, then (if you do not whip again) you return to your "top" speed. Whipping is the only way to exceed the top speed for just one turn.

nukkxx5058 -> RE: Is there an order for no change? (5/6/2014 5:35:30 PM)

And what is the exact difference between 'watch' and 'control' (in terms of speed and other parameters) ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI