The Katz Lover Club... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Orzel Bialy -> The Katz Lover Club... (2/7/2003 12:18:22 PM)

Besides a dashing new medal for trouncing Jess and his M4 in 1-1 battles...there is also a new banner that you may have seen about the forum....The [B]Katz Lover Club Member[/B] banner.

If you love your Tigers and Panthers...or their tank hunter kin...then this banner is a must!

Feel free to use it...and if you need help in figuring out how to include it in your signature just drop me a PM...I'll be glad to assist a fellow Kat Backer!!! ;)

Orzel Bialy -> Ok...let's see... (2/7/2003 11:18:21 PM)

the Roster of Club Members to Date.

If you have picked up the banner...voice up and let's see how many members have joined up thus far?

;)

We're out there Jess...and we are getting bigger by the day!!!:mad:

LMAO!:D

M4Jess -> (2/7/2003 11:28:18 PM)

Wheres your Medal??? oh right...you lost!

Oxtane -> Long live the Katz! (2/7/2003 11:56:55 PM)

Orzel,

I am defintely a Panther fan and love to use them to turn rusty T34s into smoking hulks. Count me in on the Katz Lover Club.

PS - Could you inform me how too stick the banner on my messages? Thanks.

rbrunsman -> (2/8/2003 1:22:52 AM)

I got mine last night!

Belisarius -> (2/8/2003 1:51:07 AM)

Hehe, I'm here as well. :)

Orzel Bialy -> Er, ummm....well, (2/8/2003 3:18:44 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by M4 Jess
[B]Wheres your Medal??? oh right...you lost! [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually...since I lost only once (and that was only because I lost my main gun) I DO QUALIFY FOR THE MEDAL...I just haven't added it to my signature...yet. ;)

M4Jess -> (2/8/2003 8:00:44 AM)

SISSYS.....my banner is comming! :D

Orzel Bialy -> banner eh? (2/8/2003 8:21:49 AM)

copy-kat. :D

Orzel Bialy -> For those Kat Lovers (2/8/2003 11:45:32 AM)

that take on M4 Jess in his 1-1 battle (Tiger vs. M4 Easy 8) and beat him in the best of 5 contest...and lose only one or none of the battles...you can proudly display the [B]Banner with Medal[/B] version of the Katz Lover Club Banner

[img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kenkbaran/images/katzbanner2.jpg[/img]

A fitting tribute to any Kat Lover!!!

Thanks to Belisarius for coming up with the banner layout...which I modified so Goblin could change his avatar in the future and not alter the smaller medal image. ;)

Figmo -> (2/9/2003 3:54:05 AM)

Count me in! I'm a KAT Lover. I even have a son (26 years old) that only plays minitures and loves to crack rows of artillery and AT guns with his Panthers - he says "The best Tank of WW2".

Watch out - I'm breeding KAT lovers!!

Figmo

M4Jess -> and to think (2/9/2003 5:17:43 AM)

I had respect fir you Figmo!:confused:

Figmo -> Re: and to think (2/9/2003 7:45:18 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by M4 Jess
[B]I had respect fir you Figmo!:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

ROTFL - What can I say - I have to be honest - sometimes to a fault.

For example, I've read that even the guys that drove Shermans called them "Ronsons" - refering to the standard issue ronson lighters - that the Shermans lit up like ronsons - how can you argue with personal experience. The only advantage to the Sherman was like the T34 - there were lots and lots and lots of them.

Figmo

M4Jess -> (2/9/2003 7:50:32 AM)

;)

so shut up and post you Kat banner..Orzel can walk you through it!

And you owe me a one on one!

Katlitter

:rolleyes:

{all in fun} KIND OF!:mad:

Huffy -> (2/9/2003 11:03:08 AM)

I'm with you Jess.....just got done opening a can of whipass on some kitty kat Panthers.....sorry guys...but it did happen....and the kat don't like the 76...or the 90 mm guns....hehehehehe.
all in fun.....
Huffy

M4Jess -> I love you ! (2/9/2003 11:10:29 AM)

way to go!!

Kill all Kats! :mad:

Huffy -> (2/9/2003 11:19:26 AM)

yea....well what is even funnier....drop a few squads of rangers behind the lines...they took out about 8 tanks...and i did it just to distract him....and it turned out to be a big factor...
here Kitty.... kitty...kitty.......HA!
Huffy

M4Jess -> (2/9/2003 11:27:50 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Huffy
[B]yea....well what is even funnier....drop a few squads of rangers behind the lines...they took out about 8 tanks...and i did it just to distract him....and it turned out to be a big factor...
here Kitty.... kitty...kitty.......HA!
Huffy [/B][/QUOTE]

I LOVE YOU!

M4 banneer comming up .....and the Katz,,,,,,,,,,must die!

more M4 lovers take up the 1 on 1!!!!

dare them and they will die!!

Jess~

Figmo -> (2/9/2003 9:56:10 PM)

My Kitty needs some litter - so bring on those soon to be dead Shermans.

All in fun!!

Figmo

Hawk -> Im here.. (2/10/2003 7:04:08 AM)

Hello everyone.......my name is Hawk and i'm a Big Kat lover......I get a warm tingly feeling when M4's are used as Ash Trays or BBQ's......It makes me feel good to know they have some sort of USE!!!!!!

M4Jess -> mmmm Hawk (2/10/2003 7:16:05 AM)

dear Hawk

sir, with all due respect...you must give up your banner with the M4 killer on the flanks...as Orzel says..."you must beat me in a one on one first" now I am sure you can keep the sissy "Kat Lover Club" banner...but please remove the one with the medals.

PS I still love you...M4 wannabe!

and if you want to earn it....line up! :mad:

M4Jess -> Hawk! (2/10/2003 7:43:23 AM)

Hawk!

if you want to earn those wings...the PW is set

but you should post the thread!

here is mine!

this is 7.1 play!

Hawk -> Sorry Bro (2/10/2003 7:50:30 AM)

Hey Jess i didn't know there was a meaning behind that last banner...:(
I put the old one back and downloaded the setup.........it would be an "Honor" to blow your M4 up........I'll Post

Orzel Bialy -> Don't sweat the banner.... (2/10/2003 10:40:28 AM)

Hawk....you'll be putting the Banner with Medals back up very shortly I'm sure! ;)

Hawk -> (2/11/2003 9:52:44 PM)

Orzel get my Medal Banner ready !!!:D
I started the one on one with Jess last night.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Orzel Bialy -> Hawk.... (2/11/2003 10:16:12 PM)

getting ready to engrave your name on the [B]Scroll of Victory[/B]...kick some M4 @ss my friend. ;)

Jess...even though we talk about knocking your block off....and trash your M4...know we still love ya bud. LOL:D ;) :cool:

NOW GO KILL HIS TANK HAWK!!!! :mad:

3/2 ACR -> (2/12/2003 12:04:08 AM)

this is the only good thing a tiger is for
shade tree[IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~kstsurvey/_uimages/tiger4.jpg[/IMG]

rbrunsman -> (2/12/2003 12:21:26 AM)

HE'S JUST RESTING! :D

Hawk -> Actually (2/12/2003 1:02:41 AM)

The Tank Driver was performing a [B]Stunt[/B] for a Documentary being Flimed. I must say it was [B]GREAT[/B] camera work to get the [B]TANK [/B] in action!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oxtane -> Need Beer Money! (2/12/2003 3:50:39 AM)

OK Jess,

I need some scrap metal to sell for beer money. When can we hook up so I can turn your M4s into scrap metal? Just let me know so I can make arrangements with a tow truck. Thanks.

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI