Running for safety (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> QVADRIGA >> Tech Support

julianbarker -> Running for safety (4/18/2014 5:12:44 PM)

I was leading a race when my chariot overturned on the bend on the right. I survived being dragged along the back straight and pulled ahead to get a safe gap to run for safety when I got to the bend on the left of the track bythe starting gates. To my surprise, instead of running for safety, my auriga ran straight towards the following chariots and died. Seems very illogical behaviour to run towards danger.

Manticore8 -> RE: Running for safety (4/18/2014 8:12:18 PM)

True Wodin, AI drivers can be a bit suicidal when running. I think this was tweaked once and seems slightly better than in the past.

wodin -> RE: Running for safety (4/18/2014 9:58:26 PM)

I've had my drivers run right in front of chariots and been killed. Reminds when I saw a Motor bike race crash..the rider came off then ran across the track.. another bike hit him full on in the head and he just span around in the air. Last I heard he was in a coma..must have been back in about 1980 or so.

julianbarker -> RE: Running for safety (4/19/2014 7:27:07 PM)

The only exit he was running towards was the top of the screen which was suicidal. Running for the starting gates was a no brainer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI