RE: Stand alone or expansion? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

Hertston -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/12/2014 11:17:31 PM)

Would much prefer a PC version of Forgotten Heroes to be honest.

markhwalker -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/15/2014 12:24:26 PM)

There is no development time as of yet. We haven't decided what will be the next module, but stay tuned.
quote:

ORIGINAL: acropora

Please Tom, keep us informed about the development time of this game.

fran52 -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/15/2014 6:54:09 PM)

quote:

There is no development time as of yet. We haven't decided what will be the next module, but stay tuned.

But was not the Pacific front?

markhwalker -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/15/2014 7:31:26 PM)

Nope, I merely asked what you guys thought of that. Would you like to see a Pacific Front version?
quote:

ORIGINAL: acropora

quote:

But was not the Pacific front?

berto -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/16/2014 6:44:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: markhwalker

Would you like to see a Pacific Front version?

Yes!!

fran52 -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/16/2014 7:12:31 AM)

For me is good!If have also the the landing rules and the landing craft could be a new game ,not a East front dressed with West front.Anyway I would like to see,in future, also the west front,the blitzkrieg period and also the Mediterranean front with the desert rules.[:D]
When we have all this game the modders have a lot of work to do.

maitrebongo -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/16/2014 8:03:43 AM)

I'll be very happy to buy a pacific front version of this game.
Could you tell us when you think it will be on purchase ? (one week, one month, one year, more ... ?)

Thanks

Hexagon -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/16/2014 11:55:36 AM)

I am with the Pacific to, specially after see how modable is the game... cover the japanese blitzkrieg and last battles is interesting for me.

Maybe the point is if you can use HoS and his mods over a Pacific title... i really support something like the "Field of Glory" sandbox model, select a map, 2 armies and fight!!! a game inside a game [;)]

Cataphract88 -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/16/2014 2:09:39 PM)

Pacific theatre is fine by me, but what I would really prefer is western front (early war and late war), or more units and maps for the eastern front, also Italy and North Africa would be great.

If you do release a Pacific version I will buy it anyway, because it's such a great game. [&o][&o][&o]

fran52 -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/16/2014 2:52:58 PM)

quote:

more units and maps for the eastern front.

This work can be done by the modders.
Is important to have others front for the future.

Wolfe1759 -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/16/2014 5:01:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cataphract88

Pacific theatre is fine by me, but what I would really prefer is western front (early war and late war), or more units and maps for the eastern front, also Italy and North Africa would be great.

If you do release a Pacific version I will buy it anyway, because it's such a great game. [&o][&o][&o]

+1

Hexagon -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/16/2014 7:18:22 PM)

You poor west front 1944 fans nothing like a new title covering Normany or Bulge... it smells to... WARGAMING!!! [:D]

Well, the game is good and maybe see the front everybody want see is more a question of when... at least expect this is the question [8|]

aaatoysandmore -> RE: Stand alone or expansion? (5/23/2014 1:16:18 PM)

I would buy both games then HOS and HOP, as it is I'm still on the fence. I like the design I just don't like the Theater but I love me some Pacific Theater. Island hopping so much more fun than trench warfear. I wanna burn me some japs (not to be confused with real japanese people of today those ladies are hot already [:D]). It does have flamethrowing units right?

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI