Fails to show Game Menu and game map. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Campaigns on the Danube Support

governato -> Fails to show Game Menu and game map. (4/21/2014 5:56:29 AM)

I was able to install the game on [Edit: VMware Fusion]+Windows XP. The game starts with the initial screens (Matrix, Adanac and then 'Campaigns of the Danube' ) and music plays, but I am not able to bring up the 'Scenario Selection' screen or the main map.
Rather the hourglass symbol happens and the game 'stops responding'. The music also stops after a few minutes.

What should I do?

Likely it's a case of me being dense, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw I purchased the game just a few days ago and other Matrix games (TOAW,Rise of Prussia, GWITE, Command Ops...all play perfectly!)

[image]local://upfiles/38323/3BF98C9924E54EF6BBBEF310A48E3C92.gif[/image]

Agathosdaimon -> RE: Fails to show Game Menu and game map. (4/22/2014 4:36:29 AM)

Hmm i what system is your host computer, or are you pnly able to install onto xp vmware? I have it running fine on wondows7

governato -> RE: Fails to show Game Menu and game map. (4/22/2014 4:43:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Agathosdaimon

Hmm i what system is your host computer, or are you only able to install onto xp vmware? I have it running fine on wondows7

I am using a mac with vmware+XP.

Agathosdaimon -> RE: Fails to show Game Menu and game map. (4/22/2014 8:21:59 AM)

ahh right, hmm i am not sure there - compatibility settings may be the only thing you can play around with - it should be possible though somehow - frank hunter, the designer is active at the 'piercing fortress europa' forum so perhaps you can raise the question there as he may not see the query in this forum - or send him a pm or open a ticket in the support section - matrix support are reasonably quick to respond

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI