AI and Barrages/Airstikes etc (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen

Kilovski -> AI and Barrages/Airstikes etc (4/27/2014 10:45:11 PM)

Its probably way too late to be able to do anything about this. But is it possible to tweak the AI that it uses any available Barrages/ Airstrikes etc that it has at its disposal, or at least increase the chance of it using them. In CC5 and the various rereleases it hardly ever uses them either offensively or defensively. It would definitely improve the game........ Any chance?

Cathartes -> RE: AI and Barrages/Airstikes etc (4/28/2014 4:57:34 PM)

I think recruit setting will do this. I do see the AI use support in single battles and operations, but don't know about a prolonged campaign--I've only played humans in situations like this.

Kilovski -> RE: AI and Barrages/Airstikes etc (4/28/2014 6:29:18 PM)

Its all a bit hit and miss., ie in TLD if you are playing as Germans with Allies on recruit setting, AI hardly ever uses Naval Barrages to support landing troops. AI does seem to use Airstrikes more often than barrages, but always in lats couple of minutes of game.
Just wondering is it possible to make a coding change to make AI use of barrages/airstrikes more frequent or in offensive support. Great work by the way, keep it up! [&o]

Tejszd -> RE: AI and Barrages/Airstikes etc (4/29/2014 2:45:17 AM)

A couple people have commented in TLD/WAR if you edit the save game to switch sides that the AI assigned support to BG's that aren't in battle (and maybe could not even get into battle) so there should be a coding change/fix.

Since this has not been fixed in those games it will most likely be the same in this release....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI